4.0 out of 5 starsLooks good, works good, just a bit compact!
15 May 2018
Just the first day with this product. So far so good, looks exactly like shown in the display; however just a bit compact than expected. Very sleek yet solid, sorts the purpose. Also, attaching a snapshot with my slipper(size5) for the viewers to understand better.
2.0 out of 5 starsThe build quality is good and it looks very well
4 May 2018
The build quality is good and it looks very well. Packaging was very good. Initially it worked fine. After a while there were fluctuations in weight. And in less than a month it is totally unreliable. Can't even return now. Waste of money!
I liked the product very much. Pros: 1) Very easy to use and shows accurate weights. 2) Anti-skid small grey squares are really useful and prevents one from slipping. 3) LED light in the background highlights the weight and makes it effortless to read. 4) Lightweight and easy to carry. 5) 1 Year + 6 months extended warranty. 6) Uses 2 AAA batteries and not the Lithium CR2032 round thin battery, which adds to lifetime of the product.
Cons: 1) Size is relatively small compared to other weighing scales. A 6 feet person will find it difficult to use this weighing scale.
1. The build quality is very good. Though it looks extremely sleek, and with a glass top, it’s very sturdy. As per details printed, it can take a weight upto 180kgs.
2. It looks very good. Black is, in most cases, a very good color. It looks better in real than in the pictures.
3. The device has sufficient amount of grip both at the bottom and on the surface. Hence, the device stays in place, and also, when you step on it, your feet do not slip. The tiny squared pattern that you can see on the surface is the grippy material.
4. The display is legible upto 15 feet, and uses a good color to display. The digits displayed are large and is comfortable to read within range.
5. The unit of weight displayed can be toggled between kilograms, pounds and stones, by using a button beneath the device.
6. There have been no significant discrepancies in the weights displayed. There are possibilities of minor (around 300-400 grams) variations sometimes, as stated in the sticker beneath the device.
7. The product runs on 2 AAA batteries, and a pair is provided, which most products never do. I was happy with that! A pair of batteries will run for about 7~8 months on daily use.
8. The product comes with one year manufacturer warranty. However, you should register it on their website within 30 days of purchase. Registration online is primarily for manufacturer’s reference.
The bad parts:
1. My feet size are 11, and they go beyond the dimensions of the product. This does not affect the readings, but I wish the product was marginally larger to accommodate feet sizes upto 12 or 13.
Note: When you replace/insert batteries, or if you move the scale from its position, you MUST recalibrate it before weighing. To recalibrate, you just have to stand until the weight is displayed, and wait until the display turns off. This process takes around 6~7 seconds. You should disregard this weight. After this process, you can consider the weight.
Conclusion: I am satisfied with the product. It’s a very basic weighing scale without any extra features. It’s worth the price. I wanted a scale within Rs. 1,000 and hence bought this. If you’re looking for a scale in that range, this is the best one. If your feet size are 11 and above, your feet will go outside the dimensions of the product. However, it will not affect the readings. So, that is not a problem. I would recommend this scale if you want one within Rs. 1,000.
I really love this product..it is light in weight..simple to use..nice digital Display and less price. It is totally worth it..you can transport simply... anyone can handle it. You can keep this anywhere in your home...superb.. thanks
The overall look of the weighing-scale is minimal and really chic. Looks tasteful, not too heavy and provides accurate reading. People need to realize that you're not suppose to weigh yourself constantly (within short span of time) because body weight fluctuates. One must weigh-in within a week's gap, at least, in order to maintain consistency and to get a better idea about your progress. And try to stick to the same time of the day when you weigh yourself (before consuming heavy meals/drinks). I have even used this scale gently to weigh my luggage before I travel to make sure it doesn't exceed the weight-limit for flights. It's been accurate and very helpful thus far. Very happy with the purchase for a decent price. Great purchase!
The design of this product is just too cool. The dark tinted glass with high gloss surface and matte feet grips are neat. The real beauty of the weighing scale is when the display lights up... not the cheap backlit LCD, but a crisp self-lit 7-segment white display. Class product.
I am using this product scince more than a year. I am very impressed with its performance. It is really unbelievable. At this price range it is best product. Me my wife and my daughter all are using it daily, but still it has neigther a single operational problem nor a battery problem. ACtually i am waighting its battery to exaust but it is still working. And one more thing. s Scince i have this machine at my home , i have maintained my wieght at 12 kg less than weight before. Not only me my wife also maintained at 3 kg less than original.
Good job amazon and thanks for this genuine product.. . Wish i could give you more than5 stars.
Purchasing online is now the trend as you have many choices & easily compare different products of different make very easily. After comparing I found this is more suitable to my need & had purchased online from Amazon. The weighing scale comes with a pair of batteries too, which was not mentioned in the product details in the site. I have started using this since I have received it. I is working absolutely fine. I am not able to compare it with another digital weighing machine as this is the first one. But it's better than my previous mechanical weighing scale. However, it's only a few days now and it's working absolutely fine, in due course if any malfunction occurs, I will revisit my review. As of now, at this price, it's a great buy. Thanks.
The device looks and feels good, its get calibrated easily. It shows the consistent results after 2 times. The battery is included in the product, make sure to peel off the battery cover before using it. The pounds and kgs switch system works perfectly. So far haven't found any issues with the product at all. Hoping it stays the same after 1 year too.
Looks great, the surface is not slippery, easy to clean. It is compact, smaller that it appears in the manufacturer's pictures and slightly smaller than stated in the product description: 27 x 24 cm. Accuracy is ok for a digital scale at this price, sometimes have to try a couple of times, especially if the scale has been moved.
The first one I received was defective - the light stayed on draining batteries within a few hours. I wrote to the manufacturer, they responded within an hour advising to get a replacement from Amazon. The replacement scale has been working fine.