- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Hodder And Stoughton (15 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444722204
- ISBN-13: 978-1444722208
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 1.5 x 20.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,459 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Headspace Guide to... Mindfulness & Meditation Paperback – 15 Feb 2019
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% back. Shop for Rs.600 or more from Amazon Best Reads – Mar'19 list with cashless orders & get 10% back. Maximum cashback Rs. 300. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The expert's expert - Britain's top meditation guru.
Learn to live in the moment with GET SOME HEADSPACE by top meditation guru Andy Puddicombe. His practical guide will help you de-stress and have a calmer, happier life.
'If you've always wanted to try meditation, then this is the perfect guide to 'mindfulness' and finding yourself ten minutes of Zen'.
Andy bubbles over with enthusiasm and is so easy to follow that most of us leave convinced and with every intention of an attempt to sustain our relaxed/alert state.
A quiet mind is the key to feeling less stressed, less tired and having a new level of calm and contentment.
Demystifying meditation for the modern world: an accessible and practical route to improved health, happiness and well being, in as little as 10 minutes.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can't thank Andy enough for introducing and making all these profound knowledge that he has gained from years of travel , experience and learnings so easily accessible to us. Needless to say, it has made a huge impact and difference and I pursue meditation and mindfulness in general with great interest.
Got many of my misunderstandings about meditation cleared.
Will be a great companion if you are also following the headspace app.