- Item Weight: 99.8 g
- Item part number: H&S CM 90ml
- ASIN: B012NTH418
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 720 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,736 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Head & Shoulders Cool Menthol Shampoo, 72ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Powered with HydraZinc technology to keep you up to 100 percent dandruff free forever (visible flakes with regular use)
- Contains natural menthol for an intensely cooling and refreshing sensation
- Specially formulated to make you feel refreshed while leaving your hair soft and manageable
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
With a shot of tingly menthol for revitalising freshness. Leaves hair up to 100% dandruff free. Gentle enough for everyday use, even for color or chemically treated hair. Formulated with Head and Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology featuring enhanced fragrance notes for an improved in-shower scent experience. Up to 100% dandruff free. Visible flakes with regular use.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
◽As summer is approaching i bought this shampoo and here is my simple review of the product.
Reasons why i love H&S:
◾Flat 100 discount (650 ml)
◾Most popular brand of india
◾very less harmful effects compared to others
◾Numerous varieties of shampoos
◾Very cool effct with cool menthol
◽Personally i love cool menthol but earlier i was a bit disappointed as it is not against dandruff but now "my favourite shampoo along with anti dandruff"
◽So, there are no reasons for me to hate this shampoo :-)
Reasons for dandruff is - Many people not washing their head for days , they assume water and shampoo will afect their hair and results in hair loss. That is totally a myth, actually it results only hair loss due to bacterial growth and infections. My suggestion is wash regulary your hair (I mean daily especially in summer) with Shampoo.
I have used top brands and costly products to solve my dandruff issues, head and shoulders is very cost effective and use it daily to solve hair problems, but do care about the water you are using
1. very nominal price
2. good smell
3. Solves the important problem "Dandruff"
There is no doubt, whether you have DANDRUFF or not, that H&S is a great shampoo.
I would rate it higher than most others one gets in the market... and that I say with 15+ years of experience using it.
My friends always say Head and Shoulders is harmful.
Every barber recommends other shampoos.
But this is the one that works best for me.
I have tried Clear (pathetic) , tried Himalaya (but got bored) and Syoss Keratin.
Syoss is a very good shampoo but I keep coming back to Head And shoulders. I have tried all their various types and think they are truly the best shampoo.
If you are every travelling abroad or have a friend coming from abroad, try and order the foreign Head and Shoulders, it is even better. Smells better, feels better for hair and more natural. All in all a great brand.
* lovely refreshing fragnance
* healthy hair
* great for summer time
* easily available
* Cap of the bottle is not good because the product comes out more than what is required
Overall experience : 9.5/10
Love head and shoulders it is awsome, a saviour of my hair using it since 9 year and still think it is best for my hair. The refreshing feeling is best for summer time .
- Undoubtedly fights dandruff.
- It fails to leave the hair dry
- There's a mild sweet fragrance to it
- The bottle is convenient to use
- Perfect for summers as its got cooling effect on the scalp
- The amazing fresh feeling that one feels after a bath is sooo good
Most recent customer reviews
And the tag had also torn