- Reading level: 10 - 14 years
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; Reissue edition (26 December 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781416936473
- ISBN-13: 978-1416936473
- ASIN: 1416936475
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.5 x 19.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,25,432 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hatchet Paperback – 26 Dec 2006
|Paperback, 26 Dec 2006||
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (2): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is a spellbinding account...a winner."
-- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
-- Booklist, starred review
About the Author
Gary Paulsen is one of the most honored writers of contemporary literature for young readers, author of three Newbery Honor titles, Dogsong, Hatchet, and The Winter Room. He has written over 100 books for adults and young readers. He divides his time among Alaska, New Mexico, Minnesota, and the Pacific.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Raw, gritty and uplifting.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?