- Item part number: 019400P2
- ASIN: B071HGVPSJ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 May 2017
- Average Customer Review: 416 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#83 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #2 in Bathroom Cleaners
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
Harpic Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner, Lemon - 1 L (Pack of 2)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 34.40 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner. Kills 99.9% of germs.
- Effective on tiles, floor, basin and most bathroom surfaces
- Thick liquid formula with powerful cleaning agents
- Removes tough stains. Pleasant fresh fragrance
- Available in variants: Lemon, Floral
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Lemon (1L) Pack of 2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Harpic Bathroom Cleaner is a strong bathroom disinfectant and cleaning liquid that helps remove the toughest of stains. It gives you unbeatable cleaning on greasy soil and particulate matter and the freshest Harpic freshness for the whole bathroom. It has a thick liquid formula with powerful cleaning agents that lift and remove tough stains from almost all bathroom surfaces and kills 99.9% of germs to give you a disinfected and germ-safe bathroom.
Harpic Bathroom Cleaner can be used as a tile cleaner, basin cleaner or even for floor cleaning in the bathroom area. It also gives your bathroom a pleasant fresh fragrance that is available in two variants - Lemon or floral. Harpic Bathroom Cleaner is safe to be used on most bathroom surfaces including Tiles, Taps, Tubs & Shower panels, Ceramic surfaces, Stainless steel and Granite Surfaces. Do not use it on Aluminium, Brass and Copper. Always spot check on a small, hidden area before using.
For Regular Cleaning of Bathroom Floor and Tiles:
1. Use 1.5 capfuls in half bucket of water (4 litres).
For Tough Stains and Sink:
1. Use Harpic Bathroom Cleaner undiluted to clean for best results.
2. Then scrub gently and rinse.
For Disinfection of Bathroom Floor, Tiles and Sink:
1. Use undiluted for best results or dilute using 1.5 capfuls in half bucket of water (4 litres).
2. Apply on surface, leave for 5 minutes then scrub gently and rinse.
Customers who bought this item also bought
416 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 416 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even surf excel will clean better then this. Not even able to remove stain from Taps as well. then what is the use of bathroom cleaner??
Trust me, you will regret buying this.
If you want to remove some stain, then try Harpic Power plus on your wash basin in small amount and see the surprise.. it will remove toughest stains, i didnt try it on tiles, but looking for other alternative which can really works on tiles and taps for longer use. Harpic power plus i do not recomend for regular cleaning, only once in a while you can use it on taps and basin,
Although the instruction is to use it by mixing with water, you may use 2-3 drops directly on each tile and then brush with a handful of water for the best results.