- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Harold Imports Stainless-Steel Multi-Blade Herb Scissors
|Sale:||1,642.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,357.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- HIC's Multi-Blade Scissors quickly and efficiently snip, cut, chop, and shred uniform-sized pieces that look neat and cook evenly
- 5-Stainless steel blades on each side; easy-grip handles for comfortable use
- Snips herbs gently to release only their freshest flavor and aroma; no more bitter, grassy taste from bruised or overworked herbs
- Great for chopped salad, garnishes, egg salad, pickle relish, and chopped onions, even arts and crafts, sewing, shredding old credit cards, and more
- Saves food preparation time; sturdy, durable, easy to use; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Style: Multi Blade Herb Shears, Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Stainless Steel Multi-Blade Herb Scissor is a must have for any home. Use the five blades to cut herbs without bruising them like a knife. These scissors are so versatile they would be great for chopping salads, shredding personal documents, creating art & craft projects or working with the kids on their projects. The stainless steel blade is not only durable but is dishwasher safe.
8" L x 3" W x 1/2" H
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The first two pics show just four basil leaves before and after, the next two photos show paper. (I'm not sure why you'd want to make tiny confetti, but if you do you can see what you'll get.) Because the blades are quite close together you need to periodically run a knife through the blades to clear the minced basil, but that's easy. I haven't used them for rosemary or anything else yet, but I think they'd work well for most herbs. They are stainless, seem to be well made, and I expect to get lots of use out of them. Have fun!
It can be slow-going, though; it only cuts well through one piece of paper at a time. So I keep up on it and don't let the mail accumulate!