- Actors: Manoj Kumar, Om Prakash, Manmohan, Jagdeep, Mala Sinha
- Directors: Vijay Bhatt
- Format: DVD-Video
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Shemaroo
- Product Release Date: 10 Jan 2007
- Run Time: 173.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- ASIN: B005WJTH9O
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#6,740 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #849 in Romance (Movies & TV Shows)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Hariyali Aur Raasta
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Shankar and Rita's marriage is finalized by their elders in their childhoods, however after growing up, Shankar loves Shobna. Shankar is told to marry Rita instead and he does so. The marriage is rocky as Rita does not pay attention to her husband and son. Then Shobna re-enters their life.