- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Rider (20 August 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1846043573
- ISBN-13: 978-1846043574
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 1.9 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,05,986 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #10236 in Personal Development & Self-Help (Books)
Hardwiring Happiness: How to reshape your brain and your life Paperback – 20 Aug 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr Rick Hanson is a neuropsychologist whose books include the highly acclaimed Buddha’s Brain and Just One Thing. Founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom, and Affiliate of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, he’s taught at leading universities, and in meditation centres worldwide. He is a frequent keynote speaker, and his work has been widely featured in the media, including the BBC, NPR, FoxBusiness, and O Magazine. See www.RickHanson.net for more information.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.