Happy Elephant Gift Box - Masala Chai Tea, Peach, Passion Fruit, Cranberry, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, Earl Grey, Mango, Pomegranate Tea - 72 Tea Bags
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Indulge in the mild and mellow flavours of the highest quality of tea handpicked from the tea gardens
- Rich with antioxidants, sip this daily to derive holistic benefits for mind and body
- It fights cellular decay, ageing of skin due to environmental pollution and stress and is an immune system booster
- Flavour in the Box:Pomegranate , Apple Cinnamon , Black Chai Tea , Cranberry , Passion Fruit , Blueberry , Black Earl Grey , Peach Tea , Mango Tea
- Gift a friend or loved one a box of this tea and watch them glow with health
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gift Tea Box with 9 Exotic Flavoured Black & Green Teas in tea bags - Masala Chai Tea, Peach Tea, Passion Fruit Tea, Cranberry Tea, Blueberry Tea, Apple Cinnamon Tea, Earl Grey Tea, Mango Tea, Pomegranate Tea
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I prefer brewing them lightly, a stronger brew becomes bitter and note that the basic tea is not that high quality. A great product for that after lunch tea, keeps you up and light on the stomach.
A word of caution, buy it only if u have the taste of liquor teas. I hope they include some rich spice flavours as well.
- price, packaging and variety are good
- i kind of feel they are of strong fruity artificial essence, rather than natural aromatic teas, other than that they are fresh and mood uplifting
- good for infused water