- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: RHUK (1 September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780753539477
- ISBN-13: 978-0753539477
- ASIN: 0753539470
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 1.6 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,406 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 99.00 Delivery charge
The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles that Fuel Success and Performance at Work Paperback – 1 Sep 2011
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Achor transports us to his virtual classroom, a journey along which we glean the seven secrets of happiness. "The Happiness Advantage "reveals the most important discoveries coming out of modern psychology." (Rom Brafman, bestselling co-author of "Sway" and "Click")
"Shawn Achor is funny, self-deprecating, and devastating to my notions of what his field is all about.... I'm butter to his knife." (The Boston Globe)
"Achor bases his training on a burgeoning body of research on the positive psychology movement, which emphasizes instilling resiliency and positive attitudes...." (Wall Street Journal)
Traditional psychology tells us that success makes us happy. Discover why this isn't true and what steps you can take to really become successful and happierSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not a self help book in true sense.
It is a book which conveys a simple life changing idea, highlighting the 2-3 min daily actionable that can help us achieve a better life.
The author is realistic on his ideas not going overboard with the research or theoretical aspects of it.
I have read quite extensively on happiness, found this book most effective.
Unlike other books it shows successful studies and experiments that were conducted to prove how happiness is cause of success and not end result.