- Product Dimensions: 3 x 6.4 x 8.9 cm
- Item model number: Han-0796
- ASIN: B009YSTOHY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 June 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,80,296 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Hannah Natural Pure Herbal Henna Powder 100 Gram
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% chemical free all natural herbal henna
- Contains more than 10 natural herbs and makes an excellent hair conditioner
- Gives a dark orange, deep henna color
- Contains 2 packs of 50 gram each, pair of gloves, shower cap and full detailed instructions
- Product of India
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Our herbal henna is 100% natural and chemical free. Switch to our all natural product and see and feel the difference. Contains more than 10 natural herbs such as indigo, henna, amla, brahmi, and more that are well known for their herbal benefits in ayurveda
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
♥ Fantastic price for a good box of henna
-Due to the poor instructions provided on the box, I suggest YouTubing or searching online for some detailed instructions
-Poor quality plastic gloves
PS. Do NOT shampoo this out just rinse really well, then use a conditioner to wet comb, and rinse really well again. Henna naturally cleans your scalp. Although it smells awful when wet utilizing the Lavender Essential Oil it would mask the smell favorably.
I bought 4 boxes and only used 1/2 box for my medium lenght, fine hair. The color blends in, the gray hair picked up more
of the orange color but it still blends in. I have seen people who colored their hair with chemichal products and it is so unnatural looking that it looks awful. With this product, it looks like highlights.
I used to use Hennalucent, which I really liked and since they took it off market, have been looking for a comparable product.
I think this one is close, just wish they had it in Auburn. Light Mountain was so complicated and Colora was so messy.
Hannah was smooth and creamy and simple with good results. You can't go wrong with Henna, but some are better than others.