- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Handbook of Physics (Old Edition) Paperback – 3 Jan 2012
Paperback, 3 Jan 2012
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The book contains all relevant formula applicable to a chapter from NCERT and a few extras as well making this the perfect book for preparation of competitive exams as well as you get all formulas,definitions and important graphs at one place.The book is also very compact in size (dimensions as big as a clarke's table book) so it is very easy to carry around and a lot of content has been delivered in very few pages. The only downside is that it doesn't actually derive the formulas but just mention them but I would still buy it if I were a class 11 or class 12 student as it's usefulness outweighs it's cons. --arjun prasad on 26 Nov 2013
Although I didn't trust Arihant that much but i ordered this book and i am fully satisfied . I would recommend it to class XI and XII students following NCERT pattern. The handbook covers all the topics from class xi and xii syllabus . You would not feel the need to make notes for your board examinations. --Nitin Kathayat on 30 Jul 2013
A book Which Contains All Formulas (not derivations) All theory Part and A quick revision Guide From a renowned publisher Arihant .This book does not contain Numerical Problems. it can make you revise all concepts in a very less time. A Very Good And Resourceful Book For 12th Board Examination. --Vinayak Upadhyay on 06 Oct 2013
About the Author
Nipendra Bhatnagar is an Indian author who has written books like Dictionary of Physics, and Vastunisth Moolbhoot Bhotiki Bhaag 1 - JEE Main & Advanced.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cant study without wondering whether or not it is right in this book.
THEIR COVER LOOKS GOOD BUT THEIR CONTENT IS COMPLETE TRASH
I brought 8 books from this publication I am very disappointed with all of them.
All of those books have these following issues
1) This book contain countless mistakes. It is like they never proof read their books before publishing.
It is really amazing how come there are more than one mistake on every page.
All kinds of errors are all over the books Conceptual error, printing error, grammatical error etc.
2) It appears the fluency of authors are very bad, most sentences has no head or tail. Paragraphs appears from nowhere. Contents have no continuity.
I bought the following books
1) IIT JEE physics in 40 days
2) IIT JEE mathematics in 40 days
• a lot of pages are missing in some books
3) IIT JEE chemistry in 40 days
4) Handbook of physics
5) Handbook of mathematics
6) Handbook of chemistry
7) Handbook of biology
8) CSIR NET/SET Physical science
• Seriously worst book. Many errors and no continuity in the flow between paragraphs.
• Very poor number of examples
• Not fully solved exercises
• For example look at page 6 and 7. you can find crosses in the place of dots, equal to sign (=) in the place of plus sign (+). Replacing cross with dot is very wrong in vector products.
1.Over all its a good revision book for intermediate physics students.
2.There are some errors in Page 317, Formula No. 197 (same in Page 169), Page 321 Formula No. 247 (same in page 216), Formula No. 250. confusing symbols for 'Electric field' and 'EMF'.
3.Book binding is worst quality.
4.Good source of names of Nobel Laureates and famous physicists.
Most recent customer reviews