- Paperback: 524 pages
- Publisher: Made Easy Publications; Second edition (1 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 935147125X
- ISBN-13: 978-9351471257
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 624 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,028 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #459 in Textbooks & Study Guides
A Handbook on Mechanical Engineering - Contains well Illustrated Formulae and Key Theory Concepts Paperback – 1 Jan 2015
Paperback, 1 Jan 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book contains all the topics covered as mentioned. especially useful for non-mechanical guys like aero, civil, automobile graduates who are preparing for entrance exams under mechanical stream. But remember, in order to crack exams like gate, ies, psu, you need to work beyond this book. this book is just an introduction of topics. --By Lawrenzi Samuel on Oct 3, 2015
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) If you already have covered the syllabus, then this book is very good for you for Quick revision before examination.
2) page quality surprisingly very good and it has 506 numbers of pages and the prices near about 300 so it's a good deal.
1) If you are not completed your syllabus yet then please don't go for it. It will be nothing but waste of money. You will not understand a single line. Because everything written in very short manner.
Thank you amazon!
Who is going to pay the price now?
P.S. - Don't know how many more such mysteries will i discover in this book. :/