- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
A Handbook on Mechanical Engineering - Contains well Illustrated Formulae and Key Theory Concepts Paperback – 1 Jan 2015
Paperback, 1 Jan 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book contains all the topics covered as mentioned. especially useful for non-mechanical guys like aero, civil, automobile graduates who are preparing for entrance exams under mechanical stream. But remember, in order to crack exams like gate, ies, psu, you need to work beyond this book. this book is just an introduction of topics. --By Lawrenzi Samuel on Oct 3, 2015
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 567 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you amazon!
1) If you already have covered the syllabus, then this book is very good for you for Quick revision before examination.
2) page quality surprisingly very good and it has 506 numbers of pages and the prices near about 300 so it's a good deal.
1) If you are not completed your syllabus yet then please don't go for it. It will be nothing but waste of money. You will not understand a single line. Because everything written in very short manner.