- Paperback: 492 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; 3 edition (20 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 935203659X
- ISBN-13: 978-9352036592
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 375 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #509 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Handbook of Mathematics Paperback – 20 Jun 2015
Paperback, 20 Jun 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
375 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I recommend you to made your self notes on chapters as it will help u to practice too.
Book is very well written and contains very less errors.
Instead of a student making his/ her own summary of formulas/ ideas, this book can be used and one can write down any extra ideas one comes across within it.
Ideal for quick revision for Class XI, XII Mathematics. Also, last few chapters are dedicated to elementary Mathematics done till class X. So it has all that one needs in one place.
Paper and print quality are excellent.