- Paperback: 356 pages
- Publisher: Made Easy Publications; First edition (1 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789383643240
- ISBN-13: 978-9383643240
- ASIN: 9383643242
- Product Dimensions: 21.4 x 13.8 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 201 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,465 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Handbook on Computer Science & IT - Illustrated Formulae & Key Theory Concepts Paperback – 1 Jan 2016
Paperback, 1 Jan 2016
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 1 days of order confirmation. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
201 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 201 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only some topics covered fully in hand notes
Some topics are not written in this book
I suggest this book is not enough for beginners
Learners who have good knowledge in their subjects can buy this book to correct the errors and can test their knowledge through some topics
I have a doubt is this really published by made easy (definitely not)
●We can recall all our Bachelor's syllabus(Computer Science & Computer Application)
●No typical language
●Contains well illustrated formulae
●Most of the important topics are covered which are asked in interview & computer science students should also have to know about it.
●One book cannot make you brilliant. So, keep reading and keep learning.
Nothing extra or superfluous has been provided in the book.
I personally feel it is a must for any CS/IT Engg.. By reading it you can get the entire overview of what is there in CS/IT Engineering branches..
It is also very good for quick revision and recap of the concepts..
Great for last minute preparation but you can't rely on this book if you haven't studied about a topic at all and think that you will understand.
worst book i have ever seen