- Paperback: 564 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; 3 edition (20 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789352036042
- ISBN-13: 978-9352036042
- ASIN: 9352036042
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 397 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#410 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #55 in CBSE
Handbook of Chemistry Paperback – 20 Jun 2015
Paperback, 20 Jun 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
397 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book has got its physical chemistry much better than Inorganic and organic.
But if you want to do ncert organic chemistry or prepare organic chemistry for JEE Mains, go for this book.
We all know that inorganic chemistry cannot be covered in this small book.
You can prepare your side chapters too like hydrocarbons, environment chemistry etc very well from this.
Problem is that Chemistry is a very vast subject even at plus 2 level, so being able to do full justice to all topics is difficult.
In my opinion the book tries its best ... has 85% to 90% depth of coverage (which is pretty good for a summary book).
Its a very good effort.
Content of book: all reactions,mechanisms,important key notes and terms,definitions,and formulae
An ideal book for all (11th,12th and Medical And Engineering Aspirants)
Delivery Review: Delivered at exact time as they give I got the book sharp on Tuesday morning so 5/5 for delivery and 4/5 for this awesome book 👍👍👍