- Product Dimensions: 26.7 x 20.2 x 31.4 cm ; 2.49 Kg
- Item model number: 53511
- ASIN: B00H1M2E0E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 November 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,88,438 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Hamilton Beach MultiBlend 700-Watt Blender, Silver (53511)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 700 watt peak-power motor
- 48 oz. capacity
- Blend perfect smoothies, dips, salsa, hummus and more
- Shatterproof Tritan jar is dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful blending functions for food and drinks
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Features. Advanced blade design. 48oz Shatterproof jar. Blend perfect smoothies dips salsa and more. 700 Watt peak power motor. Comes with stir spoon for mixing thicker foods. Dishwasher safe and BPA free
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
b) someone said it works well for grinding frozen fruit to prepare a smoothie - it is not working well for me at all in that respect (which does not mean it would not grind pieces of bananas, but it requires stirring everything multiple times)
c) if you just want to make a milkshake, it it is probably great, but I would not recommend it for frozen fruit (unless it is in tiny pieces)
This plastic clunk doesn't blend well IMO. The blending action isn't producing enough force to mix my fruit chunks and milk without putting the plunger thing in and manually stirring from the top. It's SUPER loud, and only had 4 speed options. Which are "LOUD," "LOUDER, "LOUDER STILL" and "LORD MAKE IT GO AWAY!"