- Product Dimensions: 31.4 x 41.6 x 32.4 cm ; 5.38 Kg
- Item model number: 29882
- ASIN: B005EPRF1I
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 June 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,11,786 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Hamilton Beach HomeBaker 29882 Breadmaker, Black by Hamilton Beach
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Makes homemade bread without preservatives or trans fats including Gluten Free Bread
- 12 settings include: French, gluten-free, quick bread, sweet, 1.5-lb express, 2-lb express, dough, jam, cake, whole grain and bake
- Light, medium or dark crust settings
- Non-stick pan for easy cleanup in the dishwasher
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Hamilton Beach HomeBaker 2 lbs. Bread Maker allows you to turn your home kitchen into a professional bakery with hardly any work required. Just add in the properly-measured ingredients, choose the appropriate cycle, and start. In no time, you'll be enjoying a loaf of a piping hot, crispy bread. Whether you're looking to make pizza dough with hand-tossed delicacy or a difficult gluten-free recipe, this bread-maker is here to accommodate. Different crust settings allow you to select the darkness of the final product. An alarm lets you know the right time to add in mixers. A jam setting lets you make homemade spreads to slather on your steamy slice. Rapid bake setting. Great for whole wheat and French bread, and more. Jam maker. Programmable settings. LCD display. 1.5 or 2lbs. loaf size options. Dimensions: 14.13W x 10.43D x 12.2H inches
From the manufacturer
Wow your family and fill your house with the smell of homemade bread
White, wheat, sourdough, country, French or even homemade jam — the HomeBaker Bread Machine from Hamilton Beach will do it all. Making artesian breads at home has never been easier or more foolproof. Whatever your taste preferences or dietary needs, you can satisfy them with the Hamilton Beach HomeBaker Bread Machine. Developed with nutrition in mind, it features settings such as gluten-free and whole-grain so you can bake wholesome breads using a variety of flours. In addition to bread, you can make pizza dough, cakes, jams, flatbreads and croissants.
The Home Baker Bread Machine is easy to use. Carefully designed to make bread-making simpler than ever, the machine includes a detailed manual with easy-to-follow instructional drawings, custom recipes, and baking tips.
With the HomeBaker Bread Machine, preparing a variety of breads is as easy as one, two, three: just add ingredients, select the cycle, and press start. After you make the first delicious batch, it won’t be long before family and friends are asking for more.
- Makes homemade bread without preservatives or trans fats including Gluten Free Bread.
- 12 settings include: French, gluten-free, quick bread, sweet, 1.5-lb express, 2-lb express, dough, jam, cake, whole grain and bake.
- Light, medium or dark crust settings.
- Perfect for dough prep for rolls and pizza.
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later.
- Non-stick pan for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
- Audible reminder for fruits and nuts.
- Cool touch body
- Nonslip feet
- Includes an extra kneading paddle so you can make a loaf while the other paddle is in the dishwasher.
- Includes whole-grain and gluten-free recipes courtesy of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods.
Get the Hamilton Beach Breadmaker to make fresh, soft and fluffy bread at home. Preparing a variety of breads is simple: just add ingredients, select the cycle, and press start. After you make the first delicious batch, it won’t be long before family and friends are asking for more.
This 2lb bread machine comes with 12 settings to make bread using different ingredients and recipes. These settings include French, gluten-free, quick bread, sweet, 1.5-lb express, 2-lb express, dough, jam, cake, whole grain and bake. There are settings for light, medium or dark crust according to your taste. This low maintenance home breadmaker includes a dishwasher safe bread pan and 2 kneading paddles, as well as a recipe booklet with Bob's Mill custom gluten-free recipes for your reference. Whatever your taste preferences or dietary needs, you can satisfy them with Hamilton Beach Bread Machines.
12 Program Cycles:
For white and mixed breads consisting mainly of basic bread flour.
For light breads made from fine flour. Normally, the bread is fluffy and has a crispy crust. This is not a suitable setting for recipes requiring butter, margarine, or milk.
For gluten-free breads and mixes.
For quick-bread recipes that do not use yeast for rising and instead may use baking powder or soda. Kneading, rising, and baking loaf within a time less than for basic bread.
For breads with additives such as fruit juices, grated coconut, raisins, dry fruits, chocolate, or added sugar. Due to a longer phase of rising, the bread will be light and airy.
Kneading, rising, and baking a 1.5-pound loaf occurs in 58 minutes using a quick-rising yeast. Loaf will be smaller and rougher than that made with the Basic cycle.
Same as 1.5-pound Express, but yields a 2-pound loaf.
This cycle prepares the yeast dough for buns, pizza crust, etc., to be baked in a conventional oven. There is no baking in this cycle.
For making jams with fresh fruit.
Kneading, rising, and baking occurs, but with the aid of soda or baking powder.
Compare with similar items
Sharp 600W Table-Top Bread Maker with Fully Automatic Function, 12 Pre-Programmed Menus and Adjustable Browning, 1.5LB(Grey, Black)
Oster Ckstbrtw20 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker White
Glen SA-3034 615-Watt Bread Maker (Grey)
KENT Atta and Bread Maker 550-Watt (Steel Grey)
VITEK Multi Cooker-Cum-Bread Maker (SmartChef 5-in-1 Multi Utility Kitchen Appliance for Cooking, Steaming, Atta Maker, Frying & Baking)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||KIDA Retail Private Ltd||Exborders||Glen Appliances||264||VITEKfromSPG|
|Included Components||1||Bread Maker||1||Bread maker||Aata bread maker, Kneading panel remover, Measuring cup, Measuring spoon and Instruction manual||Cooking Bowl, Baking Bowl, Steam Container, 2 Measuring Cups, Measuring Spoon, Ladle, Spatula, Bowl Lid, Cottage Cheese Draining Sieve, Deep Frying Basket, Tongs for Bowl, Free Comprehensive Recipe Book, User Manual with Warranty Card.|
|Material||As shown in the image||Aluminum||As shown in the image||Plastic||Other Material||Food Grade Plastic & Steel|
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This machine is pretty consistent and I haven't had to do a thing after putting in all the ingredients.
Some things I learned so far:
- Don't mess with the machine, don't open the lid.
- Mix ingredients on counter in the pan then snap it in the machine, otherwise you can risk dropping some ingredients on the heating element and it will burn.
- Measure precisely, don't guess. Use cup and spoon measures.
- Don't put too much liquid, or pack the flour in the cup too much, or put in too much yeast. The bread machine cookbook suggested too much yeast for most recipes and one 2 lb loaf just rose up against the glass lid and the top was underbaked. Fleishmann's website suggests just 1/2 tsp of bread machine yeast per cup of flour but the bread machine cookbook suggests a bit more and the bread rises too much! It's best to bake a 1.5 lb loaf in this machine when you're first trying a recipe as it comes out with a nicer crust, and you give some margin in case the dough rises too much!
- Once you've got the hang of it, which you will pretty quickly, do experiment. I already tried cumin in one loaf with great success, and look forward to trying all kinds of nuts, seeds, flavorings.
- Keeping bread in a plastic bread box on the counter keeps it fresh, I found a transparent shoe box at the Depot that is doubling perfectly as a bread box.
I am so pleased with this machine and looking forward to trying more recipes and creating my own!
A few helpful quicktips:
1. Place the unit in the middle of the counter (the instructions note this, but worth repeating). The machine gently vibrates during kneading.
2. Add ingredients in the order they are listed in the recipe, and use a butter knife to level your measurements (a heaping cup or tablespoon is very different from an actual cup or tablespoon).
3. Place the finished loaf on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before cutting into it.
4. Enjoy healthy, fresh bread!
My only issue, and believe me, it's a small one, is I can't find where to buy an extra basin! We could knock even more loaves out if we had an extra basin to go with our extra paddle that it comes with!
I'm sorry that I can't review this machine on other settings. I bought it specifically for the GF setting, which we used once and it worked great, but I'd imagine that the other settings would work super just as well, for folks who don't have to turn their kitchens upside down when a Celiac diagnosis enters their lives!