- Item Weight: 9.32 Kg
- Item model number: 31103-IN
- ASIN: B00K70YZDQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #92,468 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Hamilton Beach 31103-IN 32-Litre 1500-Watt Stainless Steel Oven Toaster Grill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1500 Watts
- 32 litre Capacity, Fits 23cm x 33cm bake pan, Fits two 12 Inch pizzas, Rotisserie accommodates a 5 lb. Chicken
- Convection cooks food more evenly, Bake, broil and toast settings
- 120 minute timer, 2 Skewers for kebabs
- Superior Stainless steel body for durability
- External Unit Dimensions(cm) 31.8 x 52.7 x 43.2
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie
Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 2.3kg. chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
- Full stainless steel exterior
- Maximum versatility
- Extra-large capacity - fits two 12” (30cm) pizzas, two wide 23cm x 33cm casseroles, or two cake pans
- Revolving rotisserie - self-bastes as it turns - fits a 2.3kg chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven
- Bake & broil settings with 2 hour timer
- Includes 2 cooking racks, 2 baking pans, broiler rack & rotisserie accessories
- Optional 2 skewers for kabobs
- 1500 Watts
Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures 10) Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: bake, convection, broil, rotisserie 11) Power indicator light 12) 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
The Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: bake, convection, broil and rotisserie. Doubles your baking options with convection technology. This oven’s convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or other delicious foods.
Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack 6) Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer).Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Serves the purpose, we tried two pizzas at same time (swapping trays midway) - pizzas turned out really good. Also did try choco brownie and it came well aswell - we had to increase the timing to ensure its properly baked (hit & trial required). This OTG has been my choice mainly due to capacity & power consumption (which is 1500w), earlier I bought and returned Bajaj Majesty which was 2800watts, thus if you are frequent baker then the savings will go long way.
Regarding the looks, i love it - as any other OTG you will find flexible/thin covers but they seem durable. I just love the plain stainless steel look.
One Con is that the dial to set the temperature doesnt assist you in great deal esp when your kitchen is not well lit - you will have to bend down and confirm the temperature at times.
Happy with Purchase as of date... :)
Most recent customer reviews
I Made My 1st Eggless Sponge Cake In It.
Its Turned Out So Good.Read more