- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Half Girlfriend (Hindi) Paperback – 1 Mar 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Chetan Bhagat is the author of six blockbuster books. These include five novels- Five Point Someone (2004), One Night @ the Call Center (2005), The 3 Mistakes of My Life (2008), 2 States (2009), Revolution 2020 (2011)- and the non-fiction title What Young India Wants (2012).
Chetan's books have remained bestsellers since their release. Four out of his five novels have already been adapted into successful Bollywood films and the others are in the process of being adapted as well. The New York Times called him the ‘the biggest selling English language novelist in India's history'. TIME magazine named him amongst the ‘100 most influential people in the world' and Fast Company, USA, listed him as one of the world's ‘100 most creative people in business'.
Chetan writes columns for leading English and Hindi newspapers, focusing on youth and national development issues. He is also a motivational speaker and screenplay writer
Chetan quit his international investment banking career in 2009 to devote his entire time to writing and making change happen in the country. He lives in Mumbai with his wife, Anusha, an ex-classmate from IIM-A and his twin sons, Shyam and Ishaan.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 188 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?