|Energy Efficiency||4 Star|
|Annual Energy Consumption||130 Kilowatt Hours Per Year|
|Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity||198 litres|
|Freezer Capacity||22 Litres|
|Volume Capacity Name||220|
|Form Factor||Single -door|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Defrost System||Manual Defrost|
|Door Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Haier 220 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (HED-22CFDS, Dazzel Steel/Brushline silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|This product comes ready to use & does not require installation. Details|
|Model Name||Haier 220 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (HRD-22TDS, Dazzel Steel )|
|Form Factor||Single -door|
|Energy Star||4 Star|
About this item
- Direct-cool refrigerator which comes with 1 hour Icing Technology to ensures faster ice formation within 60 mins along with super-fast cooling.
- Capacity: 220 litres suitable for a small family.
- Energy rating: 4 star, Annual energy consumption: 130 Kilowatt Hours (Please refer energy label on product page or contact brand for more details) (Please refer energy label on product page or contact brand for more details)
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on compressor
- Compressor: The refrigerator comes with Inverter compressor that is ideal for optimum cooling & cost and energy efficient.
- The Refrigerator comes with PUF insulation that helps retain low temperatures efficiently for better cooling.
- Shelf type: Spill proof toughened glass
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Say goodbye to the hassles of frequent market visits for grocery shopping with this Haier refrigerator. Equipped with features, such as the 1 Hour Icing Technology and stabilizer-free operation, this refrigerator offers an optimum cooling performance.
Compare with similar items
Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator (HED- 20CFDS, Dazzle Steel)
Samsung 230 L 3 Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator (RR24A2Y2YS8/NL, Elegant Inox)
Samsung 192 L 2 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (RR19A241BGS/NL, Grey Silver)
Haier 242 L 3Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (HED-24TKS, Black Brushline)
LG 215 L 4 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (GL-B221APZY, Shiny Steel)
|Shipping||—||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Annual Energy Consumption||130 kilowatt hours per year||128 kilowatt_hours||203 kilowatt_hours||203 kilowatt_hours||214 kilowatt hours per year||—|
|Capacity||220 litres||195 litres||230 litres||192 litres||242 litres||215 litres|
|Color||Silver||Brushline Silver||Grey||Grey Silver||Black||Shiny Steel|
|Defrost System||Manual Defrost||Direct Cool||Direct Cool||Direct Cool||Manual Defrost||Direct Cool|
|Efficiency||4 Star||4 Star Rating (2020)||3 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4_Star_Rating|
|Form Factor||single -door||Single Door||standard_single_door||standard_single_door||single -door||standard_single_door|
|Freezer Capacity||22 litres||19 litres||25 litres||25 litres||28 litres||25 litres|
|Fresh Food Capacity||198 litres||176 litres||205 litres||167 litres||214 litres||190 litres|
|Included Components||No||1 Refrigerator||User Manual||Ice Tray||Key||Warranty Card||1 Refrigerator Unit, 1 User Manual, Warranty Card||1 Refrigerator Unit, 1 User Manual, Warranty Card||No||1 Unit of Refrigerator & 1 Unit of User of Manual|
|Item Dimensions||62.80 cm x 53.00 cm x 1.34 metres||62.80 cm x 53.00 cm x 1.22 metres||66.50 cm x 53.60 cm x 1.41 metres||66.50 cm x 53.60 cm x 1.22 metres||62.00 cm x 56.00 cm x 1.44 metres||63.80 cm x 59.10 cm x 1.35 metres|
|Item Weight||40 kg||35 kg||36 kg||30 kg||41 kg||40 kg|
|Number of Doors||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Number of Shelves||3||—||3||2||3||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year on product, 10 years on compressor; All Parts Excluding Plastic Parts, Glassware, Bulb and Tube from the Date of Purchase||Against Defective Material and Workmanship||1 year on product, 10 years on compressor||Manufacturer warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on compressor||Manufacturer warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on compressor||1 year on product, 10 years on compressor; All Parts Excluding Plastic Parts, Glassware, Bulb and Tube from the Date of Purchase||Against Defective Material and Workmanship||1 year on product, 10 years on compressor|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By karthikvengatesh on 12 August 2017
* The door is pretty wide therefore you can keep a lot of stuff there but it becomes a problem if you wish to use the top of fridge for placing keys etc.(its an Indian thing)
* The fridge sometimes heats from side but that may be how it works.
* The freezer is very fast, it says 1 hour but at max in 30-40 minutes you will get the ice cubes (observed after a power cut)
* Keep the setting at Medium as Summer is too cool, water cools down to a level which is not comfortable to drink.(even in Delhi summer)
* Try and follow the practice of defrosting when ice is over the red mark, keeps the freezer clean.
* Build quality is good, the the outer body feels like a Godrej safe and the inner trays also feel sturdy.
Only con is that the door magnet is too strong, you have to use both hands to open it, but then it might be due to the heavy door.
1. Good inside storage space with adjustable racks.
2. Makes very less noise
1. The inbuilt freezer is open from backside (which is actually cooling the fridge inside air). So, the temperature inside the fridge is uneven and unfortunately it can’t be regulated except for standard three settings according to the seasons- winter/ summer/ rain. So, you really need to plan what goes on top shelves and the bottom shelves.
2. I thought the water collection tray beneath the freezer could be used as a chiller space but the defrost water makes it unsuitable to keep anything inside.
3. Every time you defrost the refrigerator the water collection tray ( next to the compressor) gets overflowing. Need to manually empty the tray.
By varahan on 1 December 2018