- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.3 x 15.2 cm ; 95.3 g
- Item model number: PT2186A1
- ASIN: B000YS06JI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 18 March 2016
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #16,473 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Hagen Exo Terra Reptile Heat Lamps
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Ideal for all tropical and sub-tropical reptiles. High UVB output
- Effective up to 30 cm (12") . Provides necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour through UVA radiation
- Recommended in combination with Repti Glo 2.0 for a higher visual light output
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The exo terra reptile UVB 100, 13W has a moderate to high UVB output, similar to that of shady environments such as rain forests and other tropical locations. Reptiles living in these habitats receive less UV radiation because of the many climatological conditions fairly high humidity, changes in weather that prevent direct sunlight from reaching them or their basking sites. The advantage of the exo terra repti glow compact fluorescent bulb is its size and the fact that it is self ballasted. A regular screw fitting is sufficient to operate these bulbs. The spiral shape of the bulb enables vertical or horizontal mounting without compromising performance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Honestly I'm not sure what else to say. They're the most reliable bulbs I've ever had and, well... they light things up.
If you have any indoor adult bird, this light will help them so much. A 13W one is more than enough for parrots, though, as they will cuddle up right next to it.
My husband is obsessed with the comfort of others - even a silver dollar sized turtle.
Oh yeah, the light works great. The turtle can now bask in the proper light spectrum he needs to avoid acne and bad moods. Or whatever it is that growing turtles need.