- No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
HUMICAS - Organic Soil & Plant Nutrient Supplement (1 Litre)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Package Material: Plastic; Item Colour: White
- Size (L x W x H): 22 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm
- Package Contents: 1 Pack of Humicas Soil Nutrient & Conditioner
- Care Instructions: Keep away from reach of children
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety Information:Keep away from reach of children
Humicas is the most exciting yield building, profit boosting Bio stimulant suitable for all forms of agriculture and if you have yet to discover their multiple benefits, it's time to realise its potential. Humicas is manufactured using Active Humic Technology (AHT) and it is the most effective biologically advanced humic delivery system available today. It is rich brown concentrated liquid bio stimulant enriched with humic substances which promotes sustainable growth and optimal yield. Humicas acts as a natural chelating agent to improve soils ability to provide essential nutrients and improving plants overall health. Benefits of Humicas : 1) Builds a sustainable soil eco system. 2) Increases the cation exchange capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption. 3) Buffers pH of soils. 4) Builds organic matter. 5) Increases water holding capacity. 6) Reduces the need for Chemical fertilizers.