HTC DESIRE EYE RED
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.3 GHz, Quad-core CPUs Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 5.2 inches IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Primary :- 13 MP, f/2.0, 28mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. Secondary :-13 MP, f/2.2, 22mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, HDR
- 16 GB ROM, 2 GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Non-removable Li-Po 2400 mAh battery. 4G - LTE
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU Nano SIM, 4G LTE Enabled, 16 GB Internal Memory expandable up to 128 GB microSD card, 2 GB RAM, 13.21 CM Full HD 1080p Display. 13 MP Main Camera, BSI Sensor, f/18.104.22.168 cm lens with HDR capability, 1080p Full HD video recording, Dual LED Flash. 13 MP Front Camera with Auto-Focus zoom capability, BSI Sensor, f/22.214.171.124 cm lens wide angle with HDR capability, 1080p Full HD video recording, Dual LED Flash. HTC Eye Experience, Face Tracking, Screen Share, Split Camera, Face Fusion, Live Makeup, Auto Selfie, Voice Selfie, Photo Both, Crop Me In
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Turns out that the headphones were the problem and the phone remains in proper working order. Misdiagnosis on my part.
Watch a youtube review for all it's PRO's and CON's. And when you search for the specifications and frequency bands, search for the AT&T version of the phone, that's the one being sold...
In my personal experience with the product, just had some cons...
- Didn't bring earphones.
- Battery last 1 day of not using it that much.
- 16GB of internal memory, with almost 9GB useful...
- It's AT&T VERSION:
* FULL OF AT&T APPS (not able to erase them without root or another rom).
* Interface dedicated to AT&T. The phone is still useful and everything, but might be an unconfortable start if you don't want a thing with AT&T...
* Still hasn't being updated to android 6.0.1, and kind of need it...
- Personal stuff:
* Bigger than i thought: This was my bad, but check it before you buy.
* To venezuelan people, Digitel will only give you EDGE. Movistar will let you go full 4G. I misread in my search and now have to change my number... Would've bought other phone to keep my Digitel service, or expanded my search without caring about frequency bands...
Even with all that stuff behind, I'm pretty satisfied with my new phone. :)
Update: HTC admitted there was an "error" in their system and sent it to repair. It sat in repair for another 2 weeks. When asked the status I was told there was another "error" in the system which prevented it from being shipped back.
A week later, still no phone, when asked again I was told it need parts that could take 2-3 weeks to arrive. When asked what HTC was going to do for me, they said "you'll just have to wait" - easily the worst customer service I have ever had, I will never buy another HTC product again.
I bought the HTC Desire Eye E1 for my mother-in-law based on my previous experience with HTC and her limited budget. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the phone. I wasn't expecting "junk" by any means, but it was a much better value than I expected.
The device feels sturdy and rugged. Additionally, it is aesthetically pleasing and has some really nice features over many other phones. One thing that sets this device aside from others is the front and back camera are both 13MP. This is a great feature for budget conscience social media enthusiasts. Also, if you're a little klutzy around the dinner table, this phone is water resistant as well. (I didn't test that out. I'm fairly certain mom-in-law will "field test" that feature soon enough.) I was a little hesitant about the 16GB ROM; however, you can configure the phone so all pics, movies, voice recordings, downloads, etc. are stored on the Micro SD by default. (Note: Not all apps can be moved to SD storage.)
This phone performs well and has a good, clear picture for movies, games, etc. (I had to test it out for my mother-in-law.) The phone also has pretty decent sound quality as well.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this phone. HTC Sense with Lollipop provides a good experience out of the box. Now, my wife and daughter want one also. And, hey! For $200, I can actually afford it.
UPDATE: I purchased this phone for my wife shortly after I purchased the original. I just recently purchased the same for my daughter. My wife and daughter both love this phone.
PS: I'm from Venezuela, and it works perfectly with Movistar.