Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
HP S6500 Wireless Mini Speakers (Black)
|Price:||1,689.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||810.00 (32%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Spread the sound around with a crisp top-firing audio driver with soft-touch paint, this beauty looks as good as it sounds
- Connect with a 30-foot Bluetooth range or plug in your favorite device
- Your device comes fully supported by HP 1-year limited warranty included and 24 x 7 support
- Built-in buttons keep you in control and the long-lasting battery keeps you moving for up to 10 hours
- Perfect to take anywhere
- 1 Year Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The HP wireless mini speaker S6500 combines up to 10 hours of high-quality audio streaming with advanced features, in a package that's perfect to take anywhere. It does not come with Aux cable.
From the manufacturer
Use the HP S6500 Wireless Speaker to stream your favorite sounds for up to 10 hours, and enjoy high-quality audio anywhere.
Indicator Lights on the Front of the Speaker
The front of the speaker has Bluetooth and battery indicator lights.
- A blinking blue light indicates the speaker is in pairing mode
- A blue light indicates the speaker is connected to a Bluetooth device
- A red light indicates the speaker is connected to a device through an audio cable
- When the light is on, the batter is charging
- A blinking light indicates the battery is low
- When the light is off, the battery is charged
The microphone light indicates the speaker is operating.
Connecting the Speaker Using a USB Cable
Use the following steps to connect the speaker to a device with a USB cable.
1. Twist the compartment cover downward to access the USB port.
2. Insert one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the speaker. Then, insert the other end of the cable into the USB port on the device.