HP S6500 Wireless Mini Speakers
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From the manufacturer
Use the HP S6500 Wireless Speaker to stream your favorite sounds for up to 10 hours, and enjoy high-quality audio anywhere.
Indicator Lights on the Front of the Speaker
The front of the speaker has Bluetooth and battery indicator lights.
- A blinking blue light indicates the speaker is in pairing mode
- A blue light indicates the speaker is connected to a Bluetooth device
- A red light indicates the speaker is connected to a device through an audio cable
- When the light is on, the batter is charging
- A blinking light indicates the battery is low
- When the light is off, the battery is charged
The microphone light indicates the speaker is operating.
Connecting the Speaker Using a USB Cable
Use the following steps to connect the speaker to a device with a USB cable.
1. Twist the compartment cover downward to access the USB port.
2. Insert one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the speaker. Then, insert the other end of the cable into the USB port on the device.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|