HP Omni 10 Tablet (10.1 inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi Only), Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 8MP primary camera with auto focus and 2MP front facing camera with LED webcam indicator
- 10-inch full HD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Windows 8.1 operating system with 1.46GHz Intel Atom Z3770 quad core processor, 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Quad Core Processor 10.1 inch Touchscreen Windows 8 OS 8 MP Primary Camera
From the Manufacturer
Instantly responsive, incredibly fast, and entirely intuitive the HP Omni10 powered by the Intel Atom Z3000 processor series delivers next generation performance. With the versatility of Windows 8.1  and robust security it goes from the boardroom to your living room without missing a beat.
- Combine the extraordinary ease of Windows 8.1 with the lightning-fast performance of the Intel Atom processor Z3000 series, and you've got a cutting edge tablet that’s truly engineered for amazing.
With the ease of a Windows environment, side-by-side app viewing, and all the productivity of MS Office 2013, the HP Omni 10 has the skillset to keep up with your wherever, whenever work schedule.
Power to the Picture
- Intel Clear Video Technology, plus 2 HD cameras, rear with 8 megapixels, plus video stabilization. Add it all up and the HP Omni 10 gives you all the power to focus on what's important.
- With HP Omni 10, mirroring content on other screens is a snap. With both wired connection (via HDMI ) and wireless connection (via Miracast technology or WiFi Direct), you have two ways to share your big screen without tangling with wires and cables.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had purchased HP Omni 10 Tablet from Amazon on 10th April 2017. Amazon has mentioned manufacturer warranty of 1 year from date of purchase. However HP service center has clearly mentioned the warranty of product is already expired a year ago and they have stopped manufacturing this product. Amazon is not ready to replace the product as it was manufacturer and manufacturer in not taking responsibility. Amazon has fooled me by selling a product which is out of warranty. Request everyone to stop purchasing any product from them
Even Rs.5000 worth Tab is better tha HP Omni 10
The worst product i've ever bought !!!
One whole year of regret.
HP service centre had the unit for more than 3 onths during the warranty period & now it is a liability !!!
Display, Charging,Touch,hang, Frequent reboot & More on....
Touch Sensitivity - Even cheap chinese tab will have better touch than Omni 10
1. the system started behaved erratically within 3 months, it would not start and if it did the touch screen would not work
2 An OTG cable when used to connect to a memory stick does not sit tightly in the micro-USB slot and kept coming out - very poor design
3. By October within 6 months the tablet stopped working with the display going white. Being under warranty HP replaced the graphics chip and took 3 weeks to do this (parts had to be ordered). The engineer also informed me that this was a very common problem with this tablet!!
4. On receiving the serviced tablet it worked ok for a few weeks and then the touch screen device started continually freezing and the tablet has to be reset to start working.
5.Installing Windows 10 clearly overpowers the tablet and I had to switch back to Windows 8.1 on the advice of the HP service engineer...however issues still remain
6. Lastly backing up from this device is a pain - either you have to get a 16GB\32 GB micro-SD card (the default 8 GB that comes is useless), it does not support an external hard disk drive even one that is through a powered hub device.
All in all a very poorly thought out, immature product, hastily released into the market and not worth the price - with its specs I kept my expectations low and the product still managed to come below this!!!
Most recent customer reviews
Since i bought it having continuously some problems
An main thing is its original parts are not easily available in india.
Chinese low quality headphones last longer than this sh*t. HP brand is something that might spark your interest for this tablet.Read more