HP H2300 In-Ear Stereo Headset (Red/Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The bold bass and the high treble with neodymium speaker drivers providing stereo performance to boost your listening experience
- The in-line microphone is subtly designed into the flat cord and includes simple controls for volume, mute, answer and cancel
- Complement your ears with the stylish diamond shaped, rubber cushioned ear buds available in red and black color
- Easy cable management with the flat designed cable that helps prevent the cable from getting entangled
- Compatible with most notebook PCs, netbooks, tablets, mobile phones and MP3 players
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
HP In-Ear Stereo Headset is compatible with most notebook PCs, netbooks, tablets, mobile phones and MP3 players including Android and Apple. Enjoy an acoustic concert in your ears with this headset. Available in trend-setting design in red and black color. It features integrated microphone speakers, 20 Hz to 20 KHz headset frequency range, 100 Hz to 10 KHz microphone frequency range, 32 Ohms and 3 mW RMS.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At this cheap price you get:
1. Loud sound and equally good bass
2. Gold plated connectors
3. Flat tangle free cable which are strong
4. L shaped connector less vulnerable to damage compared to straight ones
5. The right ear plug cable is longer which can be put around behind your head, prevents your headphones from falling :D
What is not good:
The volume control build quality is very plasticy and not at all smooth.But anyways i prefer to use mobiles/ laptops volume control.
I have received the product on time. But the quality of the product is very poor. And I am not satisfied with the quality of the product. So I am going to give one star because of poor product quality.
Manjunatha B N.
Most recent customer reviews
earlier I used HP H1000 earphone , which was excellent!
only cons was the missing mic!Read more