HP Bike Air Filter High Performance - TVS Apache RTR 160
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Vehicle Compatibility: TVS Apache RTR 160
- Easy to fit
- Provides 100 percent air flow
- Durable and reliable
- Helps engine to perform at its best
- Increases air flow and improves power output
- Conical design technology improve you bike performance
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This Air Filter is designed for TVS Apache RTR 160. Experience a ride of life time with HP air filter which gives your bike engine a new way to breath and perform at its best. It not only increases the performance but will also improve the throttle response of your bike. Cotton filter type material which enables to filter out dust particles. Special sus net design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Increases sound - would be good for ppl would would want their bikes to be like Bullet or thunderbird.
Performance increase is there but fuel consumption is increased. Gives less milage now