|Item Height||35.8 Centimeters|
|Item Width||19 Millimeters|
|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Item model number||14-ba075TX|
|Processor Type||Core i3|
|Processor Speed||2.4 GHz|
|RAM Size||4 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||GDDR3|
|Memory Clock Speed||2133 MHz|
|Hard Drive Size||1024 GB|
|Hard Disk Technology||Serial ATA|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||5400 RPM|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Nvidia GeForce 940MX (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)|
|Graphics Card Description||Dedicated|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||2 GB|
|Wireless communication technologies||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth-V4|
|Wireless Type||802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of Audio-out Ports||1|
|Card Reader||Secure Digital Card|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2 Watt Hours|
|Lithium battery Weight||1 Grams|
|Number of Lithium Ion Cells||3|
|Included Components||Laptop, Battery, Adapter|
|Item Weight||1.72 kg|
|Product Dimensions||45.7 x 1.9 x 35.8 cm|
Consider this available item
HP 14-ba075TX 2017 14-inch Laptop (Core i3/4GB/1TB/Windows 10 Home/2GB Graphics), Natural Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2.4GHz Intel core_i3 processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB Serial ATA hard drive
- 14-inch screen, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (2 GB DDR3 dedicated) 2GB Graphics
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- 1.72 kg laptop
| Laptop Buying Guide|
Finding the right laptop has never been easier. We have listed out the top 5 things that you need to know before buying a laptopRead more..
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Life can be unpredictable, but your HP laptop shouldn't be. We designed a hinge that moves as fluidly the thousandth time you open it as it does the first time. The stainless steel hinge is tested with up to 25,000 openings and closings and 7,000 360-degree rotations. Sealing the mechanism in metal keeps dirt and dust out, so the enclosed gear hinge isn't vulnerable to damage from the elements.Designed with a smaller hinge, this is our thinnest, lightest Pavilion x360 ever. With weight at 1.66kg and less than 20mm thin, it's up to 14% thinner than before.Leave the cord behind and take on the day with up to 9 hours and 15 minutes of battery life. 4 Bye-bye, outlet. Hello, outside worldDual HP Speakers and audio custom-tuned in collaboration with the experts at B&O PLAY deliver rich, authentic audio. Let the sound move you.
From the manufacturer
- Mineral Silver
New Pavilion X360: BA Series
The perfect laptop for students and professionals with the magic of inking, dedicated graphics & powerful performance.
- FHD Display for mind blowing visuals
- USB C and USB 3.1 Ports for future ready Connectivity
- 2x2ac Wi-Fi support
- HP Audio Boost for an amazing entertainment experience
|Unique Differentiators||Small form Factor||Metal Brush Finish Design||Inking Enabled||B&O Play|
|Benefits||Easy of carry & light weight||Premium looks & design||Creative & functional simplicity with ease of use||Enhanced Audio Experience|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the box:
- 1 Laptop
- 1 charger
- 1 Active pen/stylus & a 4A battery.
- Instruction manual.
- Comes with pre installed Win 10 & Office 2016 (Home & Student) lifetime which is very convenient. There are timely and continuous updates from HP as expected from a reputed brand besides the regular Win 10 updates.
- The full HD screen is good and bright enough to read in out door conditions. The bezels are comparatively thin making this laptop compact and the screen good to look at. Brands like HP and dell are still offering 720p screens in majority of laptops even at this price point. This particular model is a rare exception.
- B&O speakers are just awesome. Loud enough and crystal clear, correctly placed above the keypad.
- Typing feels very comfortable with the soft keys. Keypad is well laid out (Except the up-down key) and feels premium. It is a backlit keypad but there is just ON/OFF option and no control to adjust backlit keypad intensity.
- Booting up time is comparatively less than most laptops thanks to the integrated 8 gb SSD but not comparable to macbook.
- Battery charges up fairly quickly. Takes about 80-90 mins to go om 10% to 100%. The LED besides the charging port lights up to a steady orange when charging and changes to white when fully charged and stays like that till 15% battery. Below that it changes to flashing white.
- Camera is decent for video calls. Nothing to brag about there.
- Has a dedicated Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2 gb graphics card but am not much of a gamer so can't comment on it's performance.
- Comes with a 1 month trial version of McAfee Livesafe which gets activated the first time machine is switched ON. So no headache of buying some sort of antivirus immediately.
- Now the last feature which sets this laptop apart. This is a convertible 2 in 1 and the touchscreen is very responsive. No complaint there. The active pen is just a joy to use.
- Battery life is just abt 4-4.5 hrs on a single charge. A big letdown after claims of 8 hr battery life.
- Though this can be used as a tablet (Keypad automatically gets locked once in tablet mode) but at 1.7 kgs it is uncomfortable to use as a tablet.
If you are a gamer then at this price you can easily get i5 7th or 8th gen, more RAM and better graphics card. But if you intend to use this laptop for any of the below purposes then this is one of the best choice for 50k
1. If you are a frequent traveler looking for a lightweight and compact laptop with decent specs and good looks.
2, If you are looking for a 2 in 1 with a fairly responsive touchscreen and a bundled stylus in a budget of 50k.
3. If you want to enjoy the multimedia experience with a good quality full HD screen and awesome sound quality.
I have this laptop for more than a month now. I had a fair amount of experiential research on various models before I shortlisted this one. I had ASUS UX310UQ (2016 version, 2017 wasn't available yet), Lenovo Ideapad 510 (with graphics), Dell Inspiron 14 7000 (with Graphics). I finally shortlisted this one for 4 reason.
1. Touch laptop with Tablet mode
2. 14 inch form factor & lightweight (1.7 KGs)
3. Under 55K INR with
4. Active pen included
5. Discreet Graphics processor
For a laptop at this price range, and all the above features present; is a hard find. My usage has been running coding programs on Python and R, minor design work on Sketchup, and photo editing on Photoshop. Yet to play Rise of the Tomb raider and Gears of War on this machine. But by far most of my work has been swift and easy. Tablet experience is good when I have to read PDFs or view a movie. Active pen has been the best accessory yet in my arsenal. The only point deducted is that there is no backpack on the package, even a basic one, which is a shame. A basic one from HP costs 849 only.
Hardware wise the laptop runs cool even when I am multitasking. The 8GB NAND Flash drive is not a separate SSD but instead a part of the 1TB Hybrid drive from Seagate (Firecuda ST1000LX015), and as per the maintenance guide of this laptop on HP website, we can add a separate M.2 SSD SATA III too(Though I need to verify this from HP Support). And the RAM upgrade possible is up to 12GB with DDR4-2133 specs. Definitely need the last one before warranty expires(The first one too, if possible).
Build quality is superb, the finish is good and silver looks nice on the chassis. Keyboard is pleasant and have good feedback and key travel. Screen and body had little to no flex. The Hinges are durable, but you should not be using it rough, if you want to last them long. I just wished they had provided a fingerprint reader or a better webcam for Windows Hello, which isn't there. Pen response is also very good.
Initial boot time was slow and kept getting better, the more it was used, partly due to the 8GB NAND drive acting as a quick access cache. I Hope it has the M.2 SSD slot for upgrade, but even if it doesn't after a fair amount of usage you won't feel like needing it. The laptop does take time to wake up though from sleep mode, partly because of another hardware/software setting, where hard drive is completely off during this time. Don't know how to disable it yet. The touchpad too is good on this one. My unit has been giving me a decent 5 Hrs of work time on a Python Emulator (black background with white font) and around 3-3.5 hours of movie time on one charge, which is decent, but not great for a 7th gen Intel laptop. And no it seems, it doesn't have a fast charging battery. Warranty works once you register your product with HP through HP Support Assistant app on the laptop.
All in all, a good workhorse/home laptop for working professionals who need tablet mode and pen. And a great one to show off too, due to it's nice build quality.
Update 1: About the M.2 SSD, yes you can upgrade this. I found a friend who has upgraded his machine. Apparently it does have an empty M.2 Slot as specified in the service guide. He populated this with the HP Original S700 M.2 120GB SATA III which is also available in Amazon. Also he used the full capacity of RAM i.e. 16GB and now his machine is getting better booting time and performance than stock configuration. And if you buy the parts and upgrade it within warranty, HP will upgrade those free for you. Just be careful if are trying to do it yourself it's not exactly a cakewalk, as opening the laptop for upgrade will need tools, but still possible. Also I have now installed AutoCAD and Corel Draw and also played Rise of the Tomb Raider, while its core i3 and 940MX is not a very Woah combination, but its still very much performing. You though would not like to run any game in their highest setting for there is loss of frames, Mid to Mid-High settings would run a game fine enough for you.