|Product Dimensions||4.3 x 1.72 x 1.15 cm; 22.7 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||CRS-B19s|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|all smart phones|all smartphones|all android phones|android phones|
|Mounting Hardware||Smart Band, Charging Dock, Charging Cable, Quick Start Guide, Safety Information,and Warranty Card.|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor, Capital Cyberscape, Gurugram Manesar Urban Complex, Sector-59, Ullahwas, Gurugram-122011, Haryana, India.|
|Item Weight||22.7 g|
HONOR Band 5 (MeteoriteBlack)- Waterproof Full Color AMOLED Touchscreen, SpO2 (Blood Oxygen), Music Control, Watch Faces Store, up to 14 Day Battery Life
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 2,099.00|
Ends in 12h 48m 17s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 900.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 0.95 Inch (2.41 cms) AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen: Adjustable screen brightness, dynamic and vivid display; home button control, Belt clip design makes band firmly attached to your wrist. Compatible with Android 4.4 or later/iOS 9.0 or later
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: TruSleep allows sleep status recognition, collection and analyzing data. Storage: RAM 384 KB |ROM 1 MB|PSRAM 8M |Flash 32 MB
- SpO2 Monitor for Everyone: HONOR Band 5's SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes. Connectivity Bluetooth 4.2
- Smart Music & Volume Controls: Don't stop your workout for anything. Change the song, adjust the volume from your HONOR Band 5 effortlessly
- Heart Rate Monitoring: TruSeen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring and warnings
- Special Features & Battery Life: Multiple Watch Faces; Remote Control Camera (only available on Huawei/Honor EMUI 8.1 devices or later). Long standby time up to 14 days and saves time on frequent charging
- Multiple Sports Modes: Supports Outdoor and Indoor Run, Walking, Indoor and Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swim and Training Various Exercises Types
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
NOTICE: The product retail box & manual is in Chinese, but Honor Band 5 supports English, Japanese, Spanish etc. This is International Version which is specially made for Global Market with better hardware specifications and certifications. However it comes with separate English Manual.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
HONOR BAND 5 is a High-End AMOLED Full Color Display Smart Band with 50m Water Resistance, Full Screen Touch & Home Button Control. Integrating smart features such as Heart Rate Monitoring, Fitness & Swimming Monitoring, Sleep Monitoring and Smart Notifications & Message Reminders, it is the best device that helps users to understand & monitor their fitness and health status. You can download and install the Huawei Health-App. With this app, you can connect your band with your phone (Running Android 4.4 or later / iOS 9.0 or later) and better manage your band & fitness regime.
From the manufacturer
An Immersive AMOLED Display
Screen displays up to 45 characters, with color coded text and call icons, for instantly identifiable communication.
SpO2 Monitor For Everyone
SpO2 Monitor For Everyone
HONOR Band 5's SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes.
Smart Music & Volume Controls
Smart Music & Volume Controls
Don't stop your workout for anything. Change the song, adjust the volume from your HONOR Band 5 effortlessly.
Sleep like a Baby with Help from HUAWEI TruSleep
Real-time monitoring and analysis of sleeping heart rate and breathing, for sleep quality tracking at a glance.
Accurately identifies six common sleeping problems, with 200 personalized sleep quality assessments and suggestions for sounder, healthier sleep*
*This feature supports only 42 languages. For more details please refer to the language list.
Swim Stroke Recognition & Water Resistance
Swim Stroke Recognition and 50-meter Water Resistance
Built in six-axis sensor automatically recognizes the four main swim strokes(freestyle, butterfly, breaststroke and backstroke), records swimming speed, distance, calories and calculates the SWOLF score.*1
Water resistant up to 50 meters for carefree daily use. No need to take it off when swimming, washing your hands, or caught in the rain.*2
*1 SWOLF is calculated using the swim time and stroke count. The lower the SWOLF value, the more efficient the swim is.
*2 Water resistance rating of 50 meters based on the ISO standard 22810:2010.This means that the band still works while swimming and washing your hands. Please rinse the band with clean water and dry it promptly after swimming in sea water
A 24 hour Heart Rate Monitor that Never Rests
Cutting edge TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitor utilizing AI-driven algorithms, for high-precision readings. Infrared technology for continuous, non disruptive heart rate monitoring at night.
Smart, Considerate, and Convenient
Simply lift your wrist to preview reminders and message content. Often misplace your phone? Enable the phone finder function on your band, and the connected phone will respond instantly. Remote picture taking for selfies and group photos.*
* Supported only on phones running EMUI 8.1 or later
10 Distinct Fitness Modes
A Professional Trainer on your Wrist: Ten Distinct Fitness Modes
Equipped with advanced running planner, for high level fitness tracking and tailored recommendations.
Comprehensively tracks and displays data, including heart rate, workout time, distance, stride frequency, speed calories, and aerobic/anaerobic training results, for deeper look at your fitness regimen.
Multiple Watch Faces
Versatile Watch Faces to Match Every Look
Brand new watch face store with trendy, switchable watch faces that are suitable in every setting at home, on an outing, in the office, or at the gym. A clear and natural interface with bold, eye catching designs.
14-Day Standby* on a Single Charge
The AMOLED color screen maximizes power efficiency, enhances overall experience, and maintains elite standby performance.
An efficient, high performing battery bolstered by system-level optimization
*Data is based on test results in the HONOR lab. Actual usage time may vary according to settings and usage preferences. Typical charging cycle: every 14 days(with HUAWEI TruSleep and TruSeen 3.0 and Raise wrist to wake screen disabled)
Disclaimer Part -1
1.This product is not designed to be a medical device under applicable laws, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only and not for medical use.
2.Accessibility of some features may vary across regions. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications(including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
3.All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product deals. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
Disclaimer Part -2
4.Due to real time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
5.HUAWEI TruSleep supported language list.
Simplified Chinese, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Danish, German, Greek, English(United Kingdom), English(United States), Spanish(Spain), Spanish(Brazil), Finnish, French, Gujarati, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Methili, Maori, Malayalam, Mongolian, Marathi, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch, Oriya, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese(Brazil), Portuguese(Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese(HK), Traditional Chinese(Taiwan)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
@ I am already using this Band since Last 2 month, so this review is Based on over 2 Month of heavy usage.
@ SpO2 & Music control features are available via Firmware updates since 29/09/2019
*Music control feature can be used to Control the music of default as well as 3rd party apps.
@ Straps of Honor band 4 also fit this Honor band 5 perfectly.
@ Has awesome battery backup of 12+ days ( check the review for Detailed Battery backup )
@ You can add more watch faces in this band via simple mod, which I have explained on my youtube channel.
This is very long review divided into 3 parts namely, Quick Overview, Full Detailed review and Comparison of it with MI Band 4. So if you are really looking to invest 2300-2600 rupees, then I highly advice to read it completely, to ease your decision.
●● If you want to get quick overview of the device, then read below else scroll down for Detailed Review ●●
# The Screen is Full Touch Coloured AMOLED with 2.5D slightly curved at the edges.
* Brightness is Adjustable.
# Has above average Battery backup of 12 days on normal usage and upto 7 days on Heavy use.
# Its very Light weight and compact.
# The Strap is extremely comfortable and also replaceable.
* Its Not easy to remove it, which is good as safety, but pain when you want to replace.
# Has Full Whatsapp, Instagram, Message, Call, etc Notification alerts.
# Updates are Frequent ( Got 2 updates right out of the box )
# Connects to both android and iOS, without any problem.
# Has many pre built watch faces & more can be installed via Mod.
# Watch interface is Clean and easy to use. Though bit laggy at times.
# Has ACCURATE built-in Continuous Heart Rate monitoring, insanely Accurate Sleep Tracker and Pedometer.
* SpO2 sensor is also added, but I am not aware of its accuracy.
# Has Music control option as well.
# It is swimming safe as well ( I tried it personally )
# Cost is very apt compared to features.
Full Detailed Review :--
● DESIGN :
# It is Slim compared to MI Band 4 and 0.95" 2.5D display surrounded by black bezels perfectly blends in.
# It is extremely Light as well ( just 24 g with straps on ).
# It has Circular Touch sensitive Home button, similar to MI Band & is very Handy.
# It has 2 pin contact charging dock, so the Back of the watch is completely flat and Smooth adding to comfort.
# Finally Quality of the strap is above average and feels comfortable.
* They are clip on type and it takes bit of efforts to remove them.
● DISPLAY :
# It sports 0.95" AMOLED Colour display which gives crystal clear output.
# The display is Rectangular with Vibrant colours and Bright Light (Adjustable)
# Its very responsive and has good readability even in direct sunlight as well.
# Interface at times are bit laggy.
● FEATURES :
It has 8 Main modes namely Daily activity tracker, Heart Rate sensor, SpO2 sensor, Sleep tracker, Workout, Messages, More (settings) & Music control.
# In Activity tracker, complete pedometer and calories details of the day are mentioned.
* Its 95% accurate according to my usage.
# In Heart rate sensor, you can quickly check the heart rate and it displays it in continuous manner for few seconds before it stops.
* Its the best heart rate tracker I have used in any Fitness band and its almost 95% accurate.
* You can even set heart rate tracking on Continuous mode from the app.
# In SpO2 sensor, you get to check Live reading which are real time.
* There's also a BPM readings shown below it.
* I didn't had any medical apparatus to compare its accuracy, so can't comment on the accuracy.
# In Sleep tracker, you can just view the sleep time of previous night.
* To check the detailed data you need to use the app.
* It also tracks the day-time sleep data.
* Its the Most accurate sleep tracker I have used in any fitness band or smartwatch.
* Trusleep mode is what makes it such accurate, but it consumes lot of battery and eats up DOUBLE the battery.
# In Workout mode, there are many in-built modes like walking, running, swimming, free exercise, etc.
* In this mode you can set alerts and targets separately for each session.
* There's continuous heart rate tracking in any workout mode.
# In Message option, you can check all your smartphone notifications when connected to it.
* It supports phone message, whatsapp messages, etc. And you can read the complete message.
* It also supports call notifications, which has call Rejection option as well.
* You also get direct notification and sedentary alerts on band without needing to check the message option.
# In MORE, there are various micro settings and more features like Timer, stop watch, Watch faces, Reset, Power off, etc.
* There are couple of built in watch faces, with one of them being LIVE watch face. More can be added via Mod, which I have explained on my youtube channel.
* Its very thoughtful to put extra settings or feature in the more option, so as to keep the interface clean.
# In Music control, you can control the tracks playing on the smartphone when its connected to phone.
* There's complete track control available.
* 3rd Party app control is also available like youtube music, etc.
* There's also Volume control option via band.
### Best part about the interface is, when the screen goes blank when you are in certain option/mode, it brings you to exact same position where you were when you immediately wake it up by tilting the wrist or pressing the home button.
● BATTERY PERFORMANCE :
# It charges quite quickly from 0 to 100, within an hour.
# With band not connected to bluetooth, not in Trusleep or continuous HR mode lasts upto 14 Days.
# With Bluetooth connected and Continuous HR mode, it lasts upto 7-9 Days.
# If Fitness app is used for about a hour or more with Trusleep ON, then it lasts upto 7 Days max.
* I prefer to keep it bluetooth mode all the time and continuous HR mode, but Don't turn the Trusleep ON,
by which I easily get upto 7-10 days of backup with 1 hour of workout mode used 6 days a week.
● CONS :
# Biggest issue is the Display. Since its Glass, its prone to damage easily, if screen protector is Not used.
* Need to install screen protector for sure.
# Some features like Remote camera shutter, Outdoor Cycling works only in Honor phones and iOS devices.
# In Notification option, only the Latest message from a single sender is visible, while rest of the message from the same sender CAN NOT be viewed. Also there's noticeable Lag in notification option.
# There serious Connectivity issue. Bluetooth only works when Huawei Health app is ON.
# Can't view Detailed Sleep tracking on the band itself. You will need the companion app for that.
# To Turn the band ON every time, you need to connect charging dock to it.
●● COMPARISON with MI BAND 4 ●●
1. Design section -
Honor band is more attractive than MI band due to its Curved display, when it comes to looks.
Winner - Honor Band 5.
2. Display section -
Display of Honor band is slightly more brighter than MI band 4.
Touch response is Better on MI band 4. Honor band has Laggy interface.
Winner - MI Band 4.
3. Pedometer & Workouts -
Pedometer accuracy is almost same on both the bands.
But there are twice as many workout modes on Honor band compared to MI band.
Winner - Honor Band 5.
4. HR Sensor -
Heart rate sensor is 3 times more faster and highly accurate in Honor band 5 compared to MI band 4.
* There are blackouts in Continuous HR measurement in MI band at times.
Winner - Honor Band 5.
5. Sleep Tracker -
Sleep tracker of Honor band is undoubtedly much more accurate.
Honor band also measures day time data, which isn't available on MI band 4
Winner - Honor Band 5.
7. Battery Backup -
Battery backup is indeed better on MI band, almost double compared to honor band 5.
Winner - MI Band 4
8. Accessories -
Replacement straps are easy to access on MI band and finding spares is also easy compared to honor band.
Winner - MI Band 4
9. Features -
Features are even matched on both the bands.
But MI Band has Music control option which is very handy.
Winner - MI band 4.
10. Price -
Finally MI band is 300 rupees cheaper than Honor band.
Winner - MI band 4
11. Extra features -
There's complete week's weather forecast available on MI band compared to only single day on honor band.
Music control is present on both. Finally, there's SpO2 feature in honor, which is deal maker.
Winner - Honor Band 5.
● VERDICT ●
After a Month usage and trying almost all the fitness band under 3K price, I can firmly conclude that its the Best fitness band under this Segment. From the above comparison, its even more clear that Honor band get 6 points off 11, and is indeed better compared to MI band 4.
So if you have budget upto 3000, then certainly go for this band and yes, buy a Screen protector immediately if you happen to buy this band.
Hope this helps you make sound decision.
4.standing time - activity reminder
5.intensive workout time
6.heart rate(2 modes, i.real time(consumes more power) ii.smart(power saving mode-measures on timely frequency)
7. High/Low heart rate alert.
8.blood oxygen level
9.sleep tracking - Huawei Trusleep
i. Outdoor run/walk/cycle ii. Indoor run/walk/cycle iii. Cross trainer iv. Rower V. Indoor swimming vi. Free training
15.incoming call alert(vibrates when someone calls)
16.notifications alert (any app notifications - enable or disable option) (Eg. WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, twitter, messages, truecaller, etc...)
19.do not disturb(if you don't want incoming call alerts or notifications - time setting option)
20. Water resistant upto 50m.
@Honor please test properly.
@amazon I need a tracker which work only on humans
1. Looks good
1.In accurate steps count when u count 16 steps it shows 200 steps
2.Sleep pattern not detect very well as on internet it showing best but when use it doesn't detect.
3.Battery life is too short almost when full it goes for 4 to 5 days that's it.
4.When water is pour on the band the software panics and any app in the band opens and start .
5. Please dont purchase it's totally waste of money on this band.
Note please friend this is true review I was fun of honor bands but really it is useless band I am using it for around 2 to 3 months now.
I can't able to return is that option was available I have return after 1 month itself.
Please think about ur money.
Also very important
When u swing ur hand it counts 100 to 200 or more in steps count inaccurate please try this if u want to check .
Overall a decent band and for its price it is definitely worth it. And if we compare it with mi band 4 i found it has better workout modes and spo functionality. The shortcomings are it has a smaller battery than mi band and we cannot change watch faces (mi band has serious range of watch faces) . I would rate Honor band 5 above mi band 4 for its extra functions.
The Huawei health app is jow providing new watch faces with in the app that is another plus.
This update puts Honor band 5 ahead of mi band 4.