Honor 6X (Silver, 64GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12MP+2MP dual lens primary camera with auto focus camera, FF camera and 8MP front facing camera with PDAF Focusing
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) LCD LTPS/a-si capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android EMUI4.1 v 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with 2.1GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 655 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB.
- Dual Sim (4G+4G). User can use any SIM slot for 4G; based on which SIM slot is chosen for Data Connection, other SIM goes onto 2G for Voice.
- 3340mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 23 hours and standby time of 650 hours
- 15 Months Manufacturer Warranty for device, first 30 days screen breakage and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in box accessories including batteries from date of purchase.
- For any product related queries kindly contact_us on: [ 18002109999 ]
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cutting-edge color quality, sharpness and noise reduction thanks to a 1.25µm pixel size, a Prim ISP and DTI pixel isolation technology – giving you the image quality and rendering power that every photo fanatic deserves from a top-of-the-line phone.
From the manufacturer
Dual Camera – Double the Firepower
The dual lens 12MP + 2MP rear camera captures life’s magical moments in the highest definition to empower your inner photographer.
Night Mode: 1.25um large pixel size for a better noise performance, even in low light
Splash: An all-new splash function lets you isolate an individual color in monochrome images for greater artistic effect.
2. More Filters, More Creativity, More Memories to Share
Honor’s wide aperture range (F/0.95-F/16) lets you decide how much focus you want, and whether that shot calls for a stylish professional-grade blurred background effect.
With an ultra-fast focus time of 0.3 seconds, thanks to Phase Detection Auto Focus and a SONY IMX386 sensor, you will never miss that perfect picture opportunity again.
Cutting-edge color quality, sharpness and noise reduction, thanks to a 1.25µm pixel size, a Prim ISP and DTI pixel isolation technology, giving you the image quality and rendering power that every photo fanatic deserves from a top-of-the-line phone.
8MP front camera has a 77° wide angle lens and a Prim ISP. Add self-adaptive skin-color detection and an auto portrait touch-up software, and your selfies have never looked better.
Sleek Contemporary Design
Honor is easy on the eye, too. Its ergonomic design, smooth curves, slim 8.2mm body with metal frosted material, and 2.5D curved glass with premium texturing will not go unnoticed with a slim metallic body.
Amazing Viewing Experience
Honor’s 13.97 cm Full HD (1920*1080p) sunlight display boasts brightness of up to 450nit, PPI up to 403, delivers clarity even in direct sunlight, giving you the most advanced viewing experience, always.
Inbuilt eye comfort mode that filters out blue light, helps you to relieve screen-related visual fatigue.
Responsive to Touch
A third generation fingerprint scanner allows you to unlock your phone in 0.3 seconds at the touch of a finger.
An integrated touch response to make your life easier: swipe left and right to browse your photo album, long press to turn off your alarm clock. Answer a call or take a selfie with a single finger.
Showing 1-8 of 14,653 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Amazing battery backup with android 7.0 it can last full day with single charge on 4g heavy internet usage
2. Rear camera does an amzin. Job. its best smartphone for photography lovers in this range. Coz it hav. Boundle of camera mods.
3. Kirin processor is just amazing to multitask on and easliy handle heavy games
1. Front 8mp camera is not good at all. It can only capture gud phots at excellent lighting conditions otherswise pictures taken with front camera is so pixelerated. So not for selfie lovers at all.
2. Audio output is not so clear nd loud. Same with headphones.
3. No IR blaster
4. Only one sim is 4g other works on 2g network.
I had bought this phone for my spouse and she is very happy due to its performance, background blur feature is too too good than any other mobile available in market in android stream. Build quality is at par than even Samsung phones, battery backup is superb. Network signal capturing strength is awesome.
I would recommend it.
Used for 1 month
Nice display, better than rn4
Performance is great at thas price....hangs 1 time i dont know why but it freezes for almost 1 minute and then automatically restarted and become normal.
Battery performance is good could have been better.
Rear camera is takes some good shots in low light also. But I dont like the frnt camera my sis rn3 frnt camera is better than this and my previous Zenfone 2 laser. Call quality and network reception is good. EMUI is great better than my previous zenui.. people says miui is better but I dont like miui.
Sound quality through speaker is not great as redmi phones but better than many other phones. Headphone sound quality is better than previous zenfone. Rn 4 build quality seems good than this.
Overall at 7999 it is very good deal. Buy if got less than 9000 otherwise go for redmi note 5.
Battery : 10/10 battery life is awsome u can easy last for one day on heavy usage (1.5 day on normal)
Takes 2h to charge 2-100% (switch off)
Takes 2hr 15_20 minutes to charhe 2_100% (switch on)
Camera : 10/10 the dual camera does it's job very well. Camera quality is best in class for both front and back.
Speakers : 7/10 in speakers ( are loud but not as loud as redmi note 4) still desent.
Display :9/10 full hd display. Colours are greal. Diaplay will not disappoint you for sure.
Performance : 10/10 4gb/64 is awsome multitasking is easy ani lag free.
Built quality : 7/10 metal back look cool buy glass is prone to scratches (getting tempert glass is nesessary) (buy tempert glass from stores not online,online glasses dosent fit properly.
Nogut + EMUI 5.0.2 does desent job and give many extra features than stock android.
If you r booking for best phone under 10k go for it. (better than redmi note 4.)