HOKIPO Plastic Water Bottle, 380ml, Set of 2, Blue
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 450.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Colour||380ml Finger Hole - Blue - 2PC|
About this item
- Material: Plastic | No. of Pieces: 2 | Capacity: 380ml | Colour: Blue
- Ideal Usage: Office, School, Gym, Or Exploring The Outdoors
- Special Feature 1: Leak-Proof | Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Special Feature 2: BPA-free
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Product detailsColor name:380ml Finger Hole - Blue - 2PC
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 23 x 12.2 x 5.8 cm; 470 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 January 2018
- Manufacturer : HOKIPO
- ASIN : B07Q2P6S2Z
- Item part number : AND007380
- Country of Origin : China
- Manufacturer : HOKIPO, Imported & Marketed By :- AND Retails, 406 Manish Chambers, Goregaon East, Mumbai-400063. Ph - 09321206841. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item Weight : 470 g
- Included Components : Bottle
Best Sellers Rank:
#160,184 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #1,866 in Water Bottles
- Customer Reviews:
This frosted memo bottle is designed to slip into your briefcase, purse, lunchbox or sports bag, this water bottle takes up minimal space and creates no bulge or sagging! Featuring a leak proof lid, you'll never have to worry about any accidents, spills or leaks that would soak through the contents of your bag. you can fill up your bottle with your refreshing drink of choice, without wasting a single drop. Our water bottle is your #1 choice for perfect hydration while at the office, school, gym, or exploring the outdoors. In addition, this bottle also has a small hole that you can use to put the rope so it can be hung behind your bag.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I had bought it, I was afraid of two things. I thought that It would be a pain to clean and that it would start leaking.
After more than a year of usage, I can say that my fears were unfounded. I have abused the bottle. It's fallen down from my desk a few times ;I just throw it in my bag and there has been no leekage. The body of the bottle is intact as is the seal around the cap.
It's pretty easy to clean as well. Every weekday, I fill it with hot water and rinse it. And that is all it takes.
All in all, I'm pretty happy with the purchase.
This one broke with first fall from dinning table and added a task to clear the water.
This is made of polystyrene, which is quite fragile. This bottle is made in two parts. The bottom is glued to the main body, which makes it vulnerable to breakages and leakages! I did see one review, which mentioned leakages shortly after purchase.
As Polystyrene is quite fragile, the body is made thick and thus heavy. This adds to the weight, if you want to restrict weight, as in case of trekking. So I am not elated with this! Not sure, how long will this last!!
this bottles quality is really bad today the empty bottle fell from my hand and it broke .I really dont understand why such a poor quality of plastic is used though the cost of the bottle is 400 rs that is more than what Tupperware and Milton bottle .
Give me REFUND or give a new bottle