- Product Dimensions: 35.3 x 35.3 x 34.6 cm ; 531 g
- Item model number: FIK- 625ml
- ASIN: B00H0FIL6I
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 213 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 115.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 76.00 Delivery charge
HIT Mosquito & Fly Killer Spray, 625ml (50rs Off)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 234.00 FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
Ends in 12h 39m 34s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 32.00 (12%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Contains: 1 unit of Kala HIT Spray (625ml)
- Instantly kills all flying insects ; Organic: No
- Protects from Dengue, Malaria and Chikungunya causing mosquitoes
- Reaches even the deepest corners of your house
- Spray regularly in all corners of your house – under the bed and sofa, behind curtains and cupboards
- Please check bottom of the Bottle for expiry details
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 625ml | Pattern: Insect Killer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Godrej Kala HIT Spray, kills dangerous mosquitoes that spread diseases like Dengue, Chikungunya and Malaria etc. hidden in the corners of your home. To keep you and your family protected, spray HIT regularly in all corners like under the bed, under the sofa, behind the curtains & cupboards etc. Also available in different sizes and a Lime Fragrance.
From the manufacturer
HIT Spray Flying Insect Killer
Kills dangerous mosquitoes and houseflies instantly by reaching the hidden corners of your home.
Kills mosquitoes and flies
Dangerous mosquitoes that spread diseases like Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria etc hide in the corners of your home. To keep you and your family protected, spray Kala HIT regularly in all corners like under the bed, under the sofa, behind the curtains & cupboards etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
213 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But is that it?
Nope: This "Black Hit" just junks mosquitoes, kills them and sends them to heaven or hell... don't know where but surely, they are made to leave this earth. This spray against mosquitoes is super effective!
The size is also big in comparison to the price.
The insect/mosquito killer spray is really effective. We generally spary it and keep the room closed for 2-3 hours for good effect.
After we use this product we can see there no mosquitoes for 4-5 days and this is really good.
Would not recommend to use this if you have small babies as this can cause harm to them.