- Paperback: 520 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; Sixth edition (25 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 935176253X
- ISBN-13: 978-9351762539
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 191 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #559 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
HIGHER ALGEBRA Paperback – 25 Feb 2016
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
191 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, about the physical book itself...
The book arrived a couple days before the expected date so props to Amazon for that. The book is in new condition. The corners of the book cover are a little wrinkled but that naturally happens due to storage in shelves. The pages are intact; However, some of them have two distinct tiny holes on the far edges to the side and very few are slightly wrinkled but these were derived from the printing press and it happens to almost every book once in a while.
At this point I'm just nitpicking every little fault, all of the seemingly bad things I mentioned above are completely negligible and this book is absolutely fine. Would definitely recommend everyone to buy this book.
Just buy this damn book!
The two things i didn't like were -
-Author doesn't know the spelling of SHOW !!! LOL
-Explanations are not easy enough to understand at one glance u need to try 5-10 times if you are new to the concept