- Reading level: 15+ years
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press; Edition edition (8 November 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1422133443
- ISBN-13: 978-1422133446
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,007 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
HBR's 10 Must Reads: The Essentials (Harvard Business Review) Paperback – 8 Nov 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment.
Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Covers the basics with ample clarity and examples.
A must for every individual - whether college going or a seasoned businesswoman/businessman