- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business School Press India Limited; Edition edition (2 October 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1422187101
- ISBN-13: 978-1422187104
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 1.8 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #67,580 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentation Paperback – 2 Oct 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This concise, yet packed little book might contain all you need to know about giving a better presentation... If you do any kind of public speaking, or want to, this book will be extremely helpful and useful." -- 800 CEO READ
About the Author
Nancy Duarte is a skilled CEO, inspired presenter, and gifted educator. Principal of Duarte Design since 1990, Nancy Duarte is a sought-after speaker whose own presentations live up to the expectations established in her books. Those books include slide:ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentations and Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In Nancy Duarte's new book she presents useful tips delivered in quick to read chapters, to help you in the process of planning your presentation through to the follow up after your talk.
This book is ideal for the busy executive who wants a reminder of the key areas to cover in their preparation for an important presentation. But it is also relevant for the student who is presenting to their class.
Nancy includes tips for delivering virtual presentations such as webinars and teleseminars and also share ideas about how to build relationships and access feedback about your presentation through social media (especially relevant if you are speaking at public events and conferences).
This is not the book to purchase if you are looking for guidance on how to design your slides (Nancy's organisation does provide cost effective templates if you do not have an in-house designer and need help to visualise your ideas) - for that you may want to check out Garr Reynolds book Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter) .
Even if you are seasoned professional speaker I am confident you will benefit from reading HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations (Harvard Business Reveiw Guides) if you are like me and constantly evaluating how to improve you delivery and impact each and every time you present.
Very light weight & fits perfectly in your backpack.
This book adds nicely to her volume set, adding useful tips on building relationships via social media channels and following-up with your audience after you've delivered.
I recommend this handy ebook to my colleagues and my clients, as well as to my proteges who are learning - through practice - the art of tech entrepreneurship and strategy at Stanford, NUS (Singapore), KTH (Sweden), etc.