HABA Rhino Hero Stacking Game
|Price:||1,799.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||2,601.00 (59%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- HABA Rhino Hero A Heroic Stacking Card Game for Ages 5 and Up - Triple Award Winner
- BRAND : HABA
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HABA HABA Rhino Hero A Heroic Stacking Card Game for Ages 5 and Up - Triple Award Winner
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My main problem with it is that my Floor/Roof cards are all slightly warped/curved. I think this is likely because they came shrink-wrapped, which squeezed them a bit. Others on forums I've read have complained of the same issue, while others have stated theirs are flat. People suggested that it also may be due to the storage conditions (humidity) in the particular warehouse these ones came from. Either way, it does make the game more difficult because the tower will be less stable and more likely to lean. With this type of game more than any other, having flat cards is pretty essential to the designers intentions.
HOW TO PLAY - The goal of the game is to be the first player to get rid of all your cards, or be the player with the fewest cards when the tower falls.
Each turn you place one or two walls and then place one of your cards on top. Some of the cards have special powers such as reversing the order of play or skipping the next player. There are also rhino cards that force the next player to move the rhino from where he is in the tower to the top floor.
PROS - Just plain fun - who doesn't like building giant towers of cards? The component quality is excellent - the cards are extremely thick and durable. Small box size so it is easy to pack and take on trips / vacation. Inexpensive.
CONS - Honestly - not much. May not be a style of game that appeals to everyone.