- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Grizzly Nutrition True Instincts Pre Workout - 425gram/ 60 Servings (Natural Lime Mojito Flavour)
|Price:||1,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,701.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Important Note : Contains "Caffeine" And "Beta Alanine". Both Taste Mildly Bitter In Their Natural Form. Contains "Leucine" Which Is A Bcaa Which Doesn'T Easily Dissolve In Water. Some Leucine Particles May Float During Mixing The Contents In Water Which Is Perfectly Normal.
- Focus - Intensity - Energy - Endurance
- Pre-Workout Supplement For Energy, Focus, Strength And Endurance
- Increase Metabolic Rate (Fat Burning) And Protein Synthesis.
- Helps You Pump Up Your Muscles And Provide Muscle Gain
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour Name: Lime
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
GRIZZLY NUTRITION'S "TRUE INSTINCTS".
True Instincts - Is a pre-workout supplement which provides you with an instant surge of energy. Each scoop in the formula is a combination of focus and stimulant matrix that raises your body temperature and prepares you for skin-tearing pumps. The formula keeps you focused in the workout, promotes anabolism & provides you with a massive muscle gain.
The taste of INSTINCTS when you take a sip. The tingly sensation you feel as it travels through your body. The surge of motivation that hits you at the perfect moment—right before you’re about to crush your workout...The only word to describe it is explosive.
Everything you love about your favorite pre-workout lives on and the next chapter of your most epic workouts has just begun.
Our products are of the purest and finest quality, undergoing several levels of testing at different stages, with more of good & none of bad - With years of experience, hundreds of Scientific-Athlete tests & several patents, we set new standards for the generations to come.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1,042 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,042 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Good amount of caffein 250 mg. I personally prefer half scoop as it syits me better.
2. Great price
3. Does its work nicely for a gym session of about 1.5 to 2 hours
4. No post workout crashing or exhaustion.
1. Proprietary blend so you do not know how much quantity of each ingredient. This is indeed a very shady practice which the company should get rid of for better consumer trust.
This is the biggest issue which led me to give a 4 star rather than 5.
2. I think beta alanine is bit on higher side to give a feel of very strong product because the tingling sensation is too strong upto the the level of being irritating. Though this tingling lasts for first 5 min or so and then is normal.
Its not a big issue if taking half scoop. That is what i do
3. watermelon Flavour is crap and it stays in mouth for about an hour.
4. It has got a very strange effect of stomach fullness after workout which lasts for about 3 hours. Maybe its because some of its ingredients also have a kind of fat burning properties.
5. Researches are not too sure about the safety of yohimbine.
It's not a great pre workout i must say. It just has a small 5g serving size.but the effective dosage of citrulline malate is 6-8g. And all is there is 250mg of caffeine because caffeine is cheap.
And the taste, i just gulp it down because it's just horrible. And because of that stevia, it just got even more horrible.
I should really see the amount of substances which they put inside it.
I'm thinking of buying a newly launched pre gayour which has all the substances in the right amount.
*value for money
*raw ingredients so tastes bad 😕
I didn't know anything about Grizzly Nutrition but review were good enough for me to give it a shot.
I started with one scoop thinking that I've been working out for some time (I knew what it said on its back). It was a big mistake. I didn't feel more energetic but rather sick. So I stopped taking it.
Then I started again with half a scoop and it turned out great for me. You're supposed to gradually increase the dosage irrespective of training experience, most preferably in the span of weeks (maybe experiment with it if you feel you're ready to increase dose).
Results: I feel very energetic even after 1 hour of workout. Time is the only constraint, not energy.
Its definitely worth having. It is really inexpensive when you realize how amazing the effects are and it will last more than 60 days.