- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; First edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1946048542
- ISBN-13: 978-1946048547
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,89,502 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Green Islands of the Andamans and Nicobars Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related items to consider
Ink black seas. A scattering of islands far from the home country. Beautiful beaches, lush forests, strange tribes, a penal colony. And a few years ago, a devastating tsunami. That is usually the sum of knowledge that most people have about the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Yet there is so much more that is wondrous and fascinating about these tiny bits of sea-encircled land. Green Islands . . . tells us the many stories of this unique archipelago - its history, its many mysteries, its folklore, and island life in the 1960s – in a captivating travelogue that grabs your attention right from the first page.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.