- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse (10 April 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1410741168
- ISBN-13: 978-1410741165
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,98,826 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
The Greatest Money-making Secret in History! Paperback – Import, 10 Apr 2003
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As is typical of Joe Vitale books, they are simply ways to scratch the backs of other marketers. All of these people have mailing lists that they continually plug the works of other "experts." This is how they sell copies of their tomes.
There are much better sources of this type of information out there. Nothing new here--just a catchy title. But if you read anything by Mr. Vitale, you realize that he isn't about substance, really; rather "hypnotic" writing and catchy phrases and titles to get people's attention. Never mind if there isn't any substance once you stop to read the results.
By the way, the "Dr." in Dr. Vitale is a doctorate of Metaphysical Science.
I'm glad Joe Vitale considers himself one of the great marketers. I have read and studied him for awhile and I have grown more and more disgusted. I don't see a lot different in his techniques and those of a snake oil salesman.
Harsh...maybe. But people like him are making lots of money every day because they are counting on people like you to be persuaded to buy their works, the contents of which can be had for free from the library or internet or other books.
Save yourself from the hype. This is a rip off of a book.
I will start with the positives:
1. It stressed the fact regarding the law of tithing and giving.
2. It contains chapters written by 12 different people including: John Milton Fogg, Dr. Robert Anthony, John Zappa, Richard Webster, etc. so you get a glimpse of what they have been through and you can relate it to your own experience.
3. It also looks beyond tithing as another form of "tax from God" because it's not the amount or the giving that counts, it all boils down to your attitude and heart whenever you give.
4. If you love stories and testimonials about giving, you will like this book.
5. If you are a newbie to the act of giving, this one is for you too.
6. This book (or booklet?) contains 29 very short chapters that you can read this in two hours or less.
7. Handy book that you can bring anywhere. Just 103 pages long.
8. I like what Mike Dooley said on page 50 that "your job is not to out-maneuver the competition, to play into the hands of future clients and customers, or to reinvent the wheel. Your job is to define your dream, to imagine the end result, and to move with your hunches and instincts- that's it."
9. Some of the principles such as tithing and giving are also Biblical- but there is also a twist of new age. If you are into new age spirituality and teaching. This is also for you.
10. This is an inspiring book on giving and the attitude in giving money.
Next comes the CONS:
1. If you are already aware of the blessings in giving or have been practicing tithing and giving a portion of your income- you might find this book non-essential because it will not give you the tools on HOW to make money aside from giving.
2. If you are looking for tips on business, how to start something, saving money, making money on your ideas, etc. None. Nada. You will not find it here.
3. It has a catchy title but no substance when it comes to business and professional tools.
4. Is it worth the $12.55 + shipping that I paid Amazon for? After reading it twice and having to practice what he is advocating for a long time. I think yes and no. Next time, I will remember to read reviews first before I order something.
I was mesmerized by the title so I guess, I can conclude that he can make words so intricately beautiful and enticing for you to buy this book.
Overall on a rating of 1-10. I would rate this book a 7.5
"Give away money in the form of 'tithing' and you will receive money back from the Universe from various 'unexpected' avenues, usually ten-fold."
And THAT'S IT!
Vitale goes on to say that you'll get back what you give. If you give time, you'll get time. If you give books, you'll get books. You get the picture.
He goes on to say that you should give from the bottom of your heart and not just to give to get something on the backend. He talks about how you don't need to tithe money to a church only but perhaps a charity that's very important to you or a school to benefit children. Give to whatever makes you feel good and never feel obligated otherwise it's wrong.
It's a powerful concept but if he wanted to drag it out he should have included examples, stories, illustrations, and perhaps some other types of attraction laws to "beef it up" a bit.