- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd (30 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1471149072
- ISBN-13: 978-1471149078
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #23,792 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Great at Work: How Top Performers Do Less, Work Better, and Achieve More Paperback – Import, 30 Jan 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
'In this groundbreaking book, Morten Hansen delivers on the genius of "and": rigorous and relevant, research-driven and well-written, empirical and empowering, timeless and practical, full of big concepts and useful tips. Hansen's work is truly distinctive in the genre of professional effectiveness, and a tremendous contribution. This is a book I will read more than once, and reference forever' -- Jim Collins, author of Good to Great, co-author of Built to Last and Great by Choice 'The typical book about management or careers requires a heavy dose of faith because you don't know where the recommendations come from. Morten Hansen brings beautiful data from a massive research project that reveals how stars at work, in dozens of industries, actually do their work. The data and Hansen's analysis will surprise you, change you, and make you better at work... no leaps of faith required' -- Chip Heath Professor Stanford Graduate School of Business, and author of three New York Times bestsellers, including Switch 'In an ambitious new study, Morten Hansen illuminates the habits that separate superstars from their peers. This is the definitive guide to working smarter' -- Adam Grant, New York Times bestselling author of Give and Take, Originals, and Option B (with Sheryl Sandberg)
About the Author
Morten T. Hansen is the founder of the Center for Corporate Transformation, and a management professor at the University of California, Berkeley (School of Information) and at INSEAD, France. Hansen holds a PhD from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University, where he was a Fulbright scholar and received the Jaedicke award for outstanding academic performance. He also served as a senior management consultant with the Boston Consulting Group in London, Stockholm and San Francisco. Hansen is the coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Great by Choice, and the author of Collaboration and Great at Work. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and two daughters.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.