- Paperback: 1192 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (3 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780702051319
- ISBN-13: 978-0702051319
- ASIN: 0702051314
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 4.4 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#51,181 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Medical Assistants
- #2 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Alternative Medicine > Osteopathy
- #4 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Alternative Medicine > Chiropractic
Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult Online Access Paperback – 3 Apr 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards: Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences
"I particularly like the diagrams, which are clearly labelled, not cluttered, and helpfully coloured...this textbook is great. It is well-tailored to students, providing the anatomy information that we need to know. It gets a big 'thumbs up'" - Medical Student, University of Oxford (review of previous edition)
"...explains anatomy in a way that is easy to understand, but also puts the text in a clinical context along the way.The Interactive Surface Anatomy is very useful and well made - a great example of how Student Consult can provide teaching tools that simplifies complex subjects in a way no book can." - Medical Student, University of Copenhagen(review of previous edition)
About the Author
Richard L Drake holds the position of Director of Anatomy and Professor of Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. He holds a PhD degree from Indiana University in Anatomy and Biochemistry.
A Wayne Vogl is mostly known for his research works in the areas of cellular and physiological sciences. He is also a part of American Society for Cell Biology and is a highly esteemed educator.
Adam W M Mitchell specialises in musculoskeletal imaging and has expertise in sports related injury. He is also a consultant radiologist with Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews