Gray Nicolls Velocity Cricket Trouser
- Cricket specific fit for first class comfort.
- Suitable for batting, bowling, fielding and wicket keeping.
- Ventilation zones behind the knee to assist with temperature regulation regardless of the conditions.
- Strategically placed hard wearing fabric at the side leg for dynamic slides.
- Elasticated waist including drawcord and 2 front pockets.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ergonomically designed by cricketers for cricketers. The Gray-Nicolls collection worn across the world in the greatest cricketing arenas. Size chart is displayed in second image in cms.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Despite being soft and gentle to the skin, the material and stitching are strong enough to withstand the rigour on the field. Usually, my playtime extends till 11 AM - 12 PM by which sun is at its peak and at no point in time I felt excessive heat due to the trouser, so it is really airy as well.
Also, It gives up dark green and red stains very easily in the normal wash and appears almost new after each wash.
If anyone is not particular about those nets, then it is a great buy.
It Feels Great have tried many trousers till date for cricketing...but this is way above all....Very Happy with the quality....
Little disappointed with logo as looks stickers to me, as might come up on washing.(might be not 100% sure)
Would have been good if the logo been stitching.