- No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Granules and Beans Lemongrass Ginger Instant Tea Premix - (10 Sachetx14gm=140gm)
|Sale:||152.00 + 40.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||8.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Products made from factory that is internationally certified - FSSC 22000
- In the Institution business close to 5 LACS cups are served daily world-wide
- Is into the business of premixes from last 20 years
- Granules and Beans Makes You Feel at Home, Instantly
- Present in more than 10 countries across the globe
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Instant Tea Premix. Cut the sachet, put it in a cup, add hot water, stir. Your Ghar Jaise Chai is ready
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In fact, The Lemongrass Ginger tea premix is the best discovery of 2018 for me. :D
I had been consuming this tea under the brand-name of Faasos in Hyderabad & Delhi but didn't know this premix was available on Amazon. Ever since I discovered this, I can't have a single day pass by not sipping on this marvel. I love G&B.