- Actors: Ashok Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Rajshree, Mehmood, Shobha Khotey
- Directors: Kishore Sahu
- Format: DVD-Video
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Ultra
- Run Time: 155.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00CZ75YWA
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#10,011 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #2548 in Drama
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% instant discount up to Rs.1,750 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Credit/Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Bonus offer: Get additional cashback of Rs. 1750 on total purchases of or above Rs. 50,000 across all orders with ICICI Bank Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Credit/Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select debit cards on orders above Rs.8,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Harishchandra Khanna lives a wealthy lifestyle in Meerut, India with his wife, Maya, seven daughters and one son. His eldest daughter has been married to a young man from Lucknow, Gopal. Harish is by profession a motor mechanic and runs his own thriving business left to him by his father-in-law. Harish only comes home on Friday evening and leaves for work early on Monday morning. His wife, widowed sister and nephew, Jaggu are used to his being away for 4 days. He is delighted when he finds out that he is going to be the father of his 9th child. Shortly after the birth, Harish finds out that his daughters, Kamini and Kiran are in love with Ravinder and Mohan respectively. While Ravinder is a college professor, who lives with his station master dad, Ram Swarup, Mohan is the only son of the college principal. Harish also finds out that his nephew, Jaggu, is in love with Rekha, who is Ram's daughter. He decides to finalize all three marriages and invites all young men and woman, along with their respective parents to his house. He is delayed in reaching home but when he does get home he finds the entire Khanna family troubled and anxious. They are in such a state as they have just welcomed in their home a 15 year old lad, Sunder, who claims that Harish is his father, who spends time with them in Delhi from Mondays to Thursdays. With this shattering news, Harish must now come to terms with his hidden second marriage and family and possibly end losing this family, as well as the marriage alliances that would have been confirmed today.