- Hardcover: 290 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (8 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781107102262
- ISBN-13: 978-1107102262
- ASIN: 110710226X
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 22.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,63,091 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Government as Practice: Democratic Left in a Transforming India (South Asia in the Social Sciences) Hardcover – 8 Jan 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The democratic Left in India is in crisis. By looking at the problematics of government from the days of deft land reforms to messy land acquisition, this book situates 'government as practice' as a prism for critical thinking on democratic politics in postcolonial India.
About the Author
Dwaipayan Bhattacharyya works at the Centre for Political Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. He was previously Professor of Political Science at the Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta. A recipient of a Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Fellowship, a Nehru Cambridge Trust Scholarship, a Churchill College Honorary Fellowship and a DAAD Fellowship, he has held visiting positions at Claremont University, USA; Massey University, New Zealand; and Gottingen University, Germany.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|