- Item part number: CT_MIni Sewing Machine
- ASIN: B07GZGXMJD
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: 215 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#43,709 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #81 in Sewing & Embroidery Machines
Gopani Mini 4 in 1 Desktop Sewing Machines for Home Multi Functional Electric Household Sewing Machine(Sewing Machines for Home, Sewing Machine for Home Mini)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FABRICS THAT CANNOT BE STITCHED: Thick fabrics like denim, velvet and other thick fabrics
- With Double Threads, With Two Speed Control,Sew the Sleeves Easily
- Please read the User manual provided before using the product
- Accessories : 4 x Metal Bobbins, 1 x Foot Pedal, 1 x Needle, 1 x Needle Threader
- Video link---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjz8O_P6tT4
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Follow these simple steps: (Without the Foot Pedal):
1. Lift the needle (R) above the presser foot (F) by turning the hand wheel (K) slightly in clockwise direction (away from you)2. Raise the presser foot (F) by lifting up on the lever on the rear of the machine above the presser foot bar position. Make certain seam direction is toward you, aligned with the presser foot F) with seam location directly under the needle (R).3. Position fabric to be sewn under the presser foot (F) with presser foot (F) in raised4. Lower the presser foot (F) by releasing the presser foot lever (G) downward.5. Rotate the hand wheel (K) in a clockwise direction two full turns to lock and start s Stop. for is extended out. Low speed, button is in, flush with machine. Use low speed for work which requires a lot of stopping, starting and turning fabric. Use high speed long uninterrupted seams.6. Select speed by pressing speed button (L) on face of machine.7. Turn power switch (A) to ""ON"" position8. Gently guide the fabric to keep the seam straight by pressing lightly down with your fingertips on both sides as it feeds through the presser toot (F)9. When the seam is finished, turn switch (A) off1O. Raise the needle (R) above the fabric by turning the hand wheel (K) slightly in a clockwise direction 11.Raise presser foot (F) by lifting the presser foot lever (G)12. Pull fabric toward you leaving about lO inches of thread between the fabric and machine.13. Cut thread close to fabric, leaving excess thread loosely lying on the sewinu deck in the direction of the presser foot (F) and toward you.14. Begin the next seam in the same manner as above by following operating steps above.TO USE THE FOOT PEDAL:follow steps 1- 14 on previous page with these exceptions:-1. Make certain machine is in ""Off"" position.
sewing machines for home
Compare with similar items
Qualimate Mini Multi Functional 4 in 1 Desktop Electric Household Portable Sewing Machine for Home Mini
CHILLAXPLUS Portable 4 In 1 Mini Sewing Machine With Adapter And Foot Pedal
Chalowkart Mini Sewing Machine, 1-Piece
RANIGOLD 12 Stitch Desktop Multi Functional Electric Household Sewing Machine
SewOne Sewing Machine Automatic Portable || Desktop Multi Functional Electric || Household Double Stitches Sewing Tools
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||75.00||FREE Shipping||59.00|
|Sold By||—||Willsbury||Athena Creation||ChaLOWkart®||SHAYONA CREATION||Ashlesha iStore|
215 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Normally, we throw out torn clothes but with this machine we can stitch them and reuse them or we can make something else out of them like handkerchiefs and baby nappies. Although, some fabrics like like denim and velvet cannot be stitched by this machine because of their thickness.
With this machine, you can avoid spending a fortune on a big sewing machine and also avoid the problem of finding a place to keep the big ones. When all small and everyday sewing tasks can be easily performed by this machine then why spend a fortune on a big one?
Some more good things about the sewing machine include a sturdy build quality, an inbuilt light to assist sewing, 2 different speed controls, and many more.
Please do not forget that this sewing machine is only for personal use and is not capable of performing any professional work. On the other hand, it is perfect for alterations, stitching cushion covers and shirt rips too.
1)surely power adopter will fail after few hours of stitching ( it happened after delivery and after replacement of both machines).
2)stitching may not happened at all after few hours.
3)due to small size of machine it is hard to stitch for beginners.