Google Pixel XL (Quite Black, 128 GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12.3MP primary camera and 8MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) QHD AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 534 ppi pixel density and 16.77M color support
- Android v7.0 Nougat operating system with 2.15GHz + 1.6GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad core processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory and single nano SIM
- 3450mAH lithium-metal battery providing talk-time of 32 hours and standby time of 552 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pixel has one of the highest rated smartphone cameras. A battery that lasts all day. Unlimited storage for all your photos and videos. And it's the first phone with the Google Assistant built in.
From the manufacturer
The power of Google, at your fingertips. Every touch, every interaction, every moment - made easy. Available in two sizes.
Your Google Assistant
Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. Your Google Assistant is always ready to answer questions and help you get things done. To start, just say 'OK Google', or touch and hold the Home button. And the more you use it, the more useful it gets.*
Your Phone, Never Full**
Never lose a memory with unlimited storage for your photos and videos, all stored at full resolution in Google Photos. Once you've captured the moment, Google Photos keeps all your photos backed up and organized, so you can find and share them faster than ever.
Your Photos, Smarter
It’s easier than ever to capture that perfect shot. Take crisp photos, even in low light. And catch action shots as they happen with Smartburst. Once you've captured the moment, Google Photos keeps all your photos backed up and managed, so that you can find and share them faster than ever.
Your Closest Friends, Closer
Google Duo is a simple video calling app for Android & iOS that brings you face-to-face with just a tap. And with the Knock Knock feature, you’ll see the caller before you pick up, so that you never miss a moment.
Your Chats, your Style
Google Allo is a smart messaging app that helps you to say more and do more. Bring your personal Google Assistant right to your group chats to find restaurants nearby, share videos to watch and get answers. Express yourself better with stickers, Smart Reply*** and much more.
Your Battery, Charged Fast****
When you need a quick charge, the reversible USB Type-C charger gets you up to 7 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes. And when you aren't using your phone, Doze automatically puts it into a sleep state to extend your battery life, so that you can always move at your speed.
* Data connection required. The Google Assistant is currently available in English on Pixel, and will be coming soon to other languages, including French, over the course of the next year. ** Unlimited backups for photos and videos taken with your Pixel phone. Requires Google account. Data rates may apply. *** Feature only available in English. **** Battery claims based on charging with the included charger and a mix of talk, data and standby use. An active display will use battery more quickly. Android, Google, and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the phone started giving issues with Wifi/Bluetooth connectivity. It was identified as a liquid damage being subjected to the device.
On further inquiry and email correspondences with the support/escalation team of Google, it was acknowledged by the support/escalation teams that it is due to normal moisture being present. It could also be an option of the phone being delivered defective from the start.
It costed approx 56% of the cost of the phone for repairs.
2. Too big to handle
3. No offline support centre
My speaker of the phone is not working. I have to use a earphones for listening.Never expected from Google this way