- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 125.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Good knight Fabric Roll-On Personal Mosquito Repellent 8ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- New innovative mosquito personal repellent. Net content: 8ml
- 100% natural ingredients. Each bottle consists of pure citronella and eucalyptus oil.
- Just apply 4 dots of the non-staining formula on clothes for complete outdoor protection
- Protects from all kind of mosquitoes for 8 hours including those spreading dengue, malaria and chikungunya
- Safe for children, For babies under 2 years of age apply on their prams, cots and strollers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Goodknight Fabric Roll-On is the best mosquito repellent for kids and babies outdoors. With eucalyptus and citronella oils, it is the perfect guard against mosquitoes everywhere.
From the manufacturer
Introducing the new Good knight Fabric Roll-On. With just 4 dots on your clothes stay protected from mosquitoes for 8 hours. This bottle of Good knight Fabric Roll-On lasts for 2 months.
A 100% natural mosquito repellent that you would love.
Applying 4 dots of Good knight Fabric Roll-on before stepping out is a Good Habit.
Each bottle of Good knight Fabric Roll-on contains pure citronella and eucalyptus oil.
Just Apply 4 Dots on Clothes
Just apply 4 dots of the non-staining formula on clothes for complete outdoor protection.
8 Hour Protection Outdoors
Protects from all kinds of mosquitoes for 8 hours including those spreading dengue, malaria and chikungunya.
It is absolutely safe for babies above 2 months. For babies under 2 months of age apply on their prams, cots and strollers.
Apply 4 dots of Good knight Fabric Roll-on on your child’s clothes before he or she goes to school. You can also hook it on to their school bag so they can reapply it after 8 hours or for their friends.
Attach a Good knight Fabric Roll-on your key hanger, so that you remember to use it each time you step out of home.
Carry a Good knight Fabric Roll-on on your weekend getaway.
For babies under 2 months of age, apply a few dots of the Good knight Fabric Roll-on on the pram or stroller. You can even attach it to the stroller.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Good knight Fabric Roll-On 100% natural?
Good knight Fabric Roll-On is 100% natural as it’s made of plant-based ingredients such as citronella oil and eucalyptus oil.
2. How does the Good knight Fabric Roll-On work?
Good knight Fabric Roll-On has 100% natural citronella oil and eucalyptus oil. Both these ingredients have mosquito repelling properties, ensuring 8 hour protection.
3. How many hours of protection does Good knight Fabric Roll-On offer?
Good knight Fabric Roll-On offers 8 hours of protection.
4. When should I apply Good knight Fabric Roll-On?
You should apply Good knight Fabric Roll-On each time you step outdoors. Dengue, chikungunya and Zika mosquitoes also bite in the daytime. Hence, we strongly recommend that you apply Good knight Fabric Roll-On on your children’s uniform or clothes before they go to school or when they go out to play in the evening. You should apply Good knight Fabric Roll-On each time you step outdoors.
5. My child found the Good knight Fabric Roll-On very strong. What do I do?
Good knight Fabric Roll-On has citronella oil and eucalyptus oil, which have mosquito repelling properties. If your child finds the smell too strong, you should try applying it on places away from his/her nose. These could include his/her backpack, belt or shoes.
6. Does Good knight Fabric Roll-On protect against dengue, malaria and chikungunya?
Good knight Fabric Roll-On protects you from all kinds of mosquitoes, including those that spread dengue, malaria and chikungunya.
7. Is Good knight Fabric Roll-On effective in the rain?
Good knight Fabric Roll-On has been tested under different conditions and is effective even in the rain. So if your kid is outdoors, playing in the rain, he/she will still be protected from mosquitoes.
8. Is it safe to use Good knight Fabric Roll-On on my baby?
Yes. Good knight Fabric Roll-On has citronella and eucalyptus oil. Being 100% natural, it is safe for children above the age of two months. For babies younger than that, we advise applying Good knight Fabric Roll-On on their cots, prams, and cradles.
9. Can Good knight Fabric Roll-On be applied directly on the skin?
Good knight Fabric Roll-On has been designed to work on fabric. It does not have any known adverse effects if applied on the skin. However, few people might be allergic to its contents. If you get any irritation, please wash affected area with soap and water. If problem continues, please consult a doctor.
10. Can one use Good knight Fabric Roll-On when pregnant?
Yes, one can use Good knight Fabric Roll-On when pregnant. It can even be used on pets.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 696 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Especially for kids. If you have any doubt(irritation or allergy) about for applying on clothes of months baby........, you can apply it on four sides of the cot or cradle where your baby sleeps.
The reason i gave a one star is throughout the time i was using it on my babys clothes she completely stopped eating ....and the day i stopped using it she was fine and was eating normally.
The smell is so strong that it takes atleast two washes for the smell to go away.
And the best part after the smell is IT DOES NOT WORK ON MOSQUITOS at all.....
Inspite of applying my baby was badly bitten by mosquitos..... Odomos is 200 times better and effective
Just 4 small applications on shoulders and knees are good enough.
However, the mosquitoes in our area were not repelled as effectively as the 1st day, so am not sure if its effect will wear off with time and usage. :(
Quanity and bottle are very handy and can be carried anywhere, very travel friendly bottle.
"Chota packet bada dhamaka" seems the apt way to describe this product.. the advertisement jingle adds to the fun.. ek, do, teen, char.. n I am sorted! I keep an extra pack in my purse to carry around for times when I forget to use it before leaving home. It's so easy that my lo insists that he uses it all by himself. And I like the smell too by the way!